Carcharodont

Mom

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/twisted_metal_2/vlcsnap-2012-03-24-15h01m00s68.png

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/twisted_metal_2/vlcsnap-2012-03-24-15h02m21s157.png

Pretty obvious what I'm going for with it. Give me suggestions if there's better alternatives.

What I'm not too sure on is the shoulder part. That autogun I got on right now might as well be a sniper rifle against those AI controlled ACs, but I havn't played it vs people yet. I had an fcs+ thing before and it seemed to make my sniper rifle lock pretty fast.

EO turrets are good, but you want the one that shoots fastest for a bot like this. I think it's the second to last one, but I can't remember. The only things I don't agree with on this bot are the generator and the FCS. I'd rather use Otkryt fcs and Prochnyi gen if you can fit them. Vital is only really useful for RJs in territory matches and snipers/AP chippers. If you plan on doing 1v1 ranked or something then Vital is ok all around, but it's not really a safe gen for territory matches. You'll just be riding luck in that scenario. I just like Otkryt cuz it has huge lockbox, long lock range, good anti-FCS jamming, and a few other nice stats.

The emblem is godly of course.

EDIT: Subcomputer is godly. It increases your lockspeeds a lot, but it also increases your entire team's lockspeed as well if they stay within about 250 meters of you in game. It makes you a great team support unit while also buffing your own lockspeeds drastically.

• 11 months later...

Since you used to help me so much back in the day of LR TM im going to help you.

There are two sniper rifles in this game that are good. Seidanbaums and Cycads. Use either one of those and spec it for Regular power. You want their base lock and reload times either not going up at all or very little stat change. Your choice my preference is Cycad.

Drop Zinnia as its a shitty Shotgun. Use two USG-11/Hs.

Subcomputer will help your lock.

The hell you using Template? Switch to Defang.

Switch arms to Animas.

Use Dhanbad subcomputer. Dual subs = Instant red lock for Sniper rifles.

Edited by Barrettiel

• 1 month later...

since I came back here after ten thousand years ago...so I'll fixed your bot by based on JP 1.05. here it is...

SEALEYE--------------->CHROMEYE

UCR-10/A-------------->AGNI

SVIR--------------------->UAM-23/I

ULG-21----------------->SHASTA

GLANCE

Ho VITAL

TEMPETE-------------->SHINATSU or BURYA

36/ER

USR-12/V-------------->CYCAD

ZINNIA------------------>CYCAD

MYSORE--------------->DHANBAD

-

USG-11/H------------->MAHAON

- <----------------------added another MAHAON

not sure this is useful. (for me, at least)

• 1 month later...
well for starter you might as well carry a jammer because sniper need a stable target aim. Second is you need a better shotgun that going to fail you then other one.switch the head to bewolf sense it paform better lastly use a fast lock on and loading sniper sense youll be fight up close then long *shot gun is a really close range use =_=*