Generator - UGN-70/Ho Vital

Booster - Tempete BT49

Recon Unit - URD-36/ER

Paint

All Frames - Color Set, Preset Color 3, Column 2, Row 1

All Units - Color Set, Preset Color 2, Column 4, Row 1

Head - Glow, Preset Palette, Column 1, Row 3

L Arm - Color Set, Team Color

Hey, thanks for posting your AC. I have a couple comments/possible suggestions after having done a few test runs on it.

First I'll say, the damage potential is pretty solid; I was a bit skeptical at first (and it may work quite differently vs players, who knows) -- but the damage was impressive in the tests I ran.

My suggestions on what parts to swap out...

Swap Vassily for Ilya, it's superior in almost every way except weight (slightly heavier), camera (472 instead of 523) and scanning (73 instead of 75, but you wouldn't notice this small of a change). It's less drainy, offers 400+ AP, better stats for everything else. Swap Dhazbog for UCR-25 (reason: better on every single stat besides energy conductivity, not to mention, it'll give you more recons, more AP, more defense). Your arm choice is fine, I saw nothing wrong with it; I'd possibly suggest Severn instead of UAM-10/A if you want more defense and 2 shoulder slots (however, I am *unsure* if you would get dual subcomps out of this due to the shoulder unit storage of 2 for severn, or if its only possible to have 1 subcomp -- someone else with more knowledge on this please clarify). Your legchoice is fine, I use Cantabrica and believe its good.

Your FCS choice confuses me quite a bit though -- you are using Otkryt, which; while it does have a good lock-on size and is awesome for missiles -- you have 0 missiles on this design, and it only allows you to place 2 sub-units (the Phoenix you carry) as opposed to possibly 3-4 with other FCS. If you want the maximum amount of turrets (at the cost of severely reduced range), switch Otkryt with Znatok; if you still want range but would like to get atleast 3 sub-units on the field at a time, KV-2T2 (another wide angle FCS) or Predire (predire is long range, allows for 3 sub units, gives you better lock on range and lock computation). UGN-70/Ho Vital is good with almost all RJs, and works well with this design.

For Tempete, I'd say it works very well here too, no real suggestion for changes there. Recon: Dhazbog is atrocious with recons (only 10) and even if you use my sugestion of UCR-25, you only gain 5 more. Most of the TE cores have a small number of recons, and on designs that lack a good amount of recons, I almost always choose URD-36/EA over URD-36/ER, for reason of -- they last 3 times as long [get the most bang for your buck, imo], and you only sacrifice 100 range (350 instead of 450). They consume less energy but weigh more (your design can support alot more weight actually, so you're fine there).

Weapon choices: Good all round. Strezoka's a beasty BR, Oxeye can help you stun, KO-3K2 is probably the best shotgun power and range wise [use Zinnia if you want much faster shots, but at cost of slightly reduced range]. Phoenix is hands down the best sentry gun turret, especially defensively.

Hopefully my suggestions prove useful and you enjoy it!

I've yet to get the dual shoulder thing to work... I'm not sure if you CAN have two shoulder units despite what the arms say. Further, I liked some of the changes, though the core I'd have to pass on. As much as aesthetics counts in this game I like the size of the KT cores. That and the design, very sharp and angular without being a wedge. Edited by Cassandra

I believe the dual shoulders mostly affects the weapons. I notice with the auto-guns, if a set of arms only has one shoulder slot, it'll shoot one bullet at a time. If it says it supports both arms, it shoots 2 bullts at a time. Pretty much splits your ammo between the arms and lets you shoot twice as much in one go. I WANT to say it pretty much doubles the effects of your shoulder units but I'm not sure (ie subcomputers giving your twice the stats for almost instant lock on and whatever) but I'm not sure. Edited by Blargster615

Dual shoulders doesn't open up two equipable shoulder slots. It just multiplies the effect of your shoulder unit. For example, you equip Mathura SR missiles and you use Otkryt. With a single shoulder slot you'll fire a max of six, with a dual shoulder slot you'll fire a max of twelve (one missile per shoulder). EN Amps give double the effect, so instead of +35% attack power they give +70% attack power. Ammo does not get doubled, though. When you use dual slots for missiles you will fire two per lock instead of one and run out of ammo faster. Subcomputers give double the lockspeed buffs, etc. Dual shoulders can be very useful if your shoulder unit is buff, cuz it makes it double buff. Like double stuffed Oreo cookies. You don't get double the cookies, you just get double the stuffing.