Shoulder: UMM-21 Dimapur

Right Bay: Aulnee LR230 (Accuracy)

L Bay: KO-3K2 (Power)

AP: 35,903

Defense:

KE: 1509

CE: 2817

TE: 516

My first design that I feel is close to being finalized. Eventually fell into the role of dual rifles and middle missiles, I wanted something mid range that could commit quick pick assaults and then back off. I work to keep the height advantage with the RJ legs when I launch my attacks. The design is overweight, but that is solved by dropping the least required weapon after scanning the opposition, most of the time its either the Aulnee or the Battle Rifle that gets dropped. The middle missiles are crucial, I launch them from above for great missile attack angles while I unload fire from above.

I've had very much success using this design in pvp scenarios, I have never had the chance to test it in a real team Conquest. Battle Royals are no problem (I won 4 five player Battle Royals in a row this morning), 1v1's are mostly successful but depends on what kind of AC i'm up against.

Im testing this out atm and loving every second of it...but why dnt u use the Guadalupe LGt8?

overall it uses a little more energy consumption (by like 108) but not much and ur build isnt overweight

***Edit: I see why... guadalupe LGt8 jumping sucks -_________________-***

Edited by MK_Hitoshura

Glad to hear it, yeah a great jump is key for this design. Also I've made some changes to the weapon layout. I've dropped the laser cannon, in place of another UBR-05/R battle rifle. The gun just was not cutting it, so i decided to go with a more buff assortment of KE and CE firepower.

The layout all depends on the situation.

Its either dual Calendula's and dual UBR-05/R's.

Or I can switch up the Calendulas with shotgun and gat, which I am doing until patch hits someday.

Also I sometimes change-up my middle missiles for some KE offensive Verticals or VTF's.

Yeah the designs a bit drainy, but I could not really get around it. I've gotta make the best of what I got with my engagements, which is where the jumping performance comes in. I've got to make the enemy run from me, other way around doesn't work so well due to constant energy depletion.

Also love the avatar, Silent Hill for life.

Glad to hear it, yeah a great jump is key for this design. Also I've made some changes to the weapon layout. I've dropped the laser cannon, in place of another UBR-05/R battle rifle. The gun just was not cutting it, so i decided to go with a more buff assortment of KE and CE firepower.

The layout all depends on the situation.

Its either dual Calendula's and dual UBR-05/R's.

Or I can switch up the Calendulas with shotgun and gat, which I am doing until patch hits someday.

Also I sometimes change-up my middle missiles for some KE offensive Verticals or VTF's.

Yeah the designs a bit drainy, but I could not really get around it. I've gotta make the best of what I got with my engagements, which is where the jumping performance comes in. I've got to make the enemy run from me, other way around doesn't work so well due to constant energy depletion.

Also love the avatar, Silent Hill for life.

I do love ur build though and I see what u mean about the laser rifle. I might just keep it at 3 weapons not to overload myself. Also personal preference I prefer Lotus over UBR-05/R. Although its performance is slightlty better than the lotus I rather have the range to JUST in case I need to back off when things get ugly.

I havent really tested the Shotgun at all in this game but depending how I feel Ill replace it with another calendula seeing how much im loving tht gun atm.

What gatling gun do u use with ur AC if you were to switch?

Btw is ur sig from tht scary stories book. I remember the artstyle in a book I read as a child in elementary school.

And Silent Hill is the SHIT!!!!!

***Edit: tested the UBR some more and licking it a bit mroe than lotus. The load time rlly helps and since I'm new to AC i didnt fully under stand what optimal range ment. Lol im such a scrub!***

Edited by MK_Hitoshura

I might just keep it at 3 weapons not to overload myself.

What I do is I wait for an opportunity to scan my opposition before dropping any of the weapons. I look to see if my target(s) either have a lower KE or CE defense, if they have high CE defense and low KE I go ahead and drop at least one battle rifle, if its high KE and low CE I then go ahead and drop at least one of my KE weapons. With this design it only takes one drop to no longer be overweight. This way I can maximize dual wielding performance against either KE and CE opponents.

What gatling gun do u use with ur AC if you were to switch?

As a personal choice I tend to equip the Geneva even though it's completely outclassed by the notorious 23/H, but if a guy beats me with a 23/H I will do the same if a rematch should occur. I do fine with the Geneva for the most part though.

Btw is ur sig from tht scary stories book. I remember the artstyle in a book I read as a child in elementary school.

Yes sir, some of my favorite illustration of all time exist in those three books, I'm glad you noticed. Also I've been a die hard Silent Hill fan for a long time, since about 2002. The series is truly in a league of its own, I speak for 1-4, Team Silent were true artistic genius's and pulled off what few game designers could. I can't think of many games that are as "pure" as Silent Hill 2.

Edited by Nomrah

Yes sir, some of my favorite illustration of all time exist in those three books, I'm glad you noticed. Also I've been a die hard Silent Hill fan for a long time, since about 2002. The series is truly in a league of its own, I speak for 1-4, Team Silent were true artistic genius's and pulled off what few game designers could. I can't think of many games that are as "pure" as Silent Hill 2.

Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3 are gdlk. If you like Survival Horror check out Siren.