Adult Swim's April Fools

Magnus

I honestly thought I was gonna have to sit through The Room (again).

It's replaced itself with the third version of Toonami, and is running a bunch of episodes they couldn't air before as well as really intense ones.

It's pretty fucking awesome.

Edited by Obscure

just watched the original astroboy episode one, cant believe i sat through the whole thing

now i blame you for wasting 30 minutes of my life, i think i really sat around to see what they did for commercial breaks and what these intense episodes were.

Adult Swim has shown a complete interest in bringing Toonami back after the gigantic amazing supermegusta feedback from their entire April Fools' airing.

And I genuinely hope they pick up some other things abandoned by CN, like Sym-Bionic Titan. That would be so FUCKING TIIIIIGHT.

They won't bring back Sealab. After Murphy's voice actor died the show took a noticable drop in quality and frankly I think their hearts weren't into it anymore. The group working on it was pretty tight-knit.

They might re-air old eps though, which wouldn't matter to me since I own every season anyhow.

They air Sealab late at night.

That new captain was nowhere near as cool. But Chopper Dave stole the show all the time.

(Also I feel like I posted that vid before.)

Edited by Magnus