Destroyed/Invisible Glitch?

Griffon

Was defending in a stronghold mission with 3 of my teammates. At the very beginning of the match, one of the enemy team was immediately destroyed somehow, and after my team defeated the remaining enemies, we started being killed one at a time with no indication of what was causing it.

After watching the replay, it showed the enemy that was destroyed at the beginning was moving around killing us, seemingly invisible.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is this an exploitable glitch?

I honestly have no idea, I doubt even his teammates could have killed him as fast as he died without a sniper cannon, and I'm pretty sure they didn't have one.

It could have been a connection error, where he disconnected, but not really.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I think I readed about something similiar but I cant find the post maybe it was here or on Gamefaqs.

Basically whenever my team meets a certain team in Invasion (we were attacking) one of our members "magically" gets kicked from the match when its engaged telling him team destroyed target destroyed, on the mission file it says "06 has been killed by an explosion." this happened already few times with the same team but different members, they were using one overed weapon, is the overed state causing somekind of glitch? I also noticed few times with another team too that one of their members is set AFIRE... like the defeated state fire.. but its still moving and fighting... is this somekind of connection problem or pure and schemed Glitch?

thanks for your time in advance.

the guy on fire was a quad witouth the Overed Weapon, our member disconnected near the start of the match we didnt even engaged fight against them, he simply died and got kicked from the room out of nowhere.... and after we engaged fight I could notice that this guy was on fire.. the others were fine, no fire or effects whatsoever. And no, our member didnt die by a OW shot... on the mission file its not recorded as OW death.... hes recorded as "died by an explosion"

You may guess that it was a connection problem, but the point is that this have appened already before.... with the same team and the same kind of fire effect happened there too, its a weird coincidence to be honest.

it happened again even worst now. We all got "separated"... basically 1 member got kicked and the remaining 3 "died" on the screen but we were still there... fighting and jumping... (I couldnt see the AP of my allies at the bottom of the screen just like when someone dies) hopefully we could keep our communication strong since we are on Xbox... but on PS3 I guess that would basically cut apart the chat group... I dont get if these guys are glitchers or hackers or what....

thats the glitch I was talking about at the start of the post, but no, we didnt die by an invisible player, we were basically having strange issues with "disconnect" and match status, I dont even know how to explain it exactly.... in the last match the mission file sayd that my team mates died by an explosion.... but they were alive... I simply couldnt see their APs.... very weird Edited by Capitan Taroch