Nural

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

Nural's PureVolume site.

I first heard Tension on Attack of the Show back when G4 was still TechTV. Bought the album (The Weight of the World) the next day because I loved the guitar work so much. It's a good album but the vocals are little emo at times. Their sophomore album, Entitlement, is really good though. It was released as a digital download a while back and since they're between labels there hasn't been a physical release yet but I definitely recommend it. The lead singer's voice is more refined and matured even and the band seems tighter as well. The musical concepts are more advanced as well and they sound like a full-fledged band now as opposed to some talented guys playing together like their first album.

- One of my favorite tracks on Entitlement.

Why do people like to record in desert settings? Maaaaaaaaan. So bland! Their music is pretty good, though. I think it would have been entertaining if every member of the band had the first name Kyle.

I definitely think 2nd track link sounds good, though.

• 1 month later...