Vehement

Kaleidoscope

-Weapons-

R Arm Unit: USC-26/H Salem(Sniper Cannon)

L Arm Unit: Lotus BR429(Battle Rifle)

Shoulder Unit: Avena BMD79-2(Bomb Dispenser)

R Bay Unit: UPG-27/E(Plasma Gun)

L Bay Unit: Seidenbaum SR13(Sniper Rifle)

-Frame-

Head: Beowulf HD103(CE-Type)

Core: UCR-10/A(KE-Type)

Arms: Elbe AM28-(CE-Type)

Legs: Zoncolan LG663(Tetrapod)

-Internals-

FCS: Predire FCS190(Long-Range Type)

Generator: KV-3D3/Prochnyi(Balanced-type)

Booster: KT-5R2/Burya(High-Power Type)

Recon Unit: STK-16/ER(Sticky Type)

It's a Defensively minded quad with fast ground speeds to move quickly away from highly populated area's and snipe from a distance. The only question I have is what to put behind Salem as I want something Close range with stopping power. I thought about a shotgun but realize that I have to many KE weapons so maybe a pulse gun or HEAT Howitzer might do.

There's no such thing as too much KE. A single shotgun can take out a couple AC's as long as they aren't MW bipedals, Tanks, or the occasional HW bipedal that has decent KE. Considering all the firepower you are running, a single shotgun does a LOT for you. I really don't see a point in exploiting TE weaknesses in this game unless you planned on running a LW bipedal with minimal weight in weapons. Edited by Rachis

There's no such thing as too much KE. A single shotgun can take out a couple AC's as long as they aren't MW bipedals, Tanks, or the occasional HW bipedal that has decent KE. Considering all the firepower you are running, a single shotgun does a LOT for you. I really don't see a point in exploiting TE weaknesses in this game unless you planned on running a LW bipedal with minimal weight in weapons.

Most people run a quad or RJ set as you said in another thread which usually have little to no TE defense. Plasma guns and pulse guns, which are basically TE shotgun, also have better range and explosions. I have an offensive sniper quad that uses a shotgun but it's not set up to push people away.

I do agree, but the pulse guns take a lot of energy if you're not running a high cap gen. Prochnyi isn't too bad, but I personally am not comfortable losing that much energy with that particular gen. I don't know what your en usage is like on a quad though so I am not familiar with your perspective. On the lw/mw side of things though, just not a lot of energy to work with.

It might be just preference but I can't use high Cap Gens as the EN output is too low for my liking, even in scan mode I feel like it takes forever to regain energy. It's probably because I played 4/FA do much I can't have a low output generator. If I had more than one CE weapon I would consider it, but also it's behind my SC so it's only useable after I drop or purge it.