CQC Setup

FCS: KV-1T2/Otkryt

Shoulder: USC-1 Dhanbad

R Arm: USG-23/H

L Arm: UBR-05/R

Bay R: Zinnia SG54

Bay L: UHG-22/ A Provo

Recon: URD3-36/ER

This is the best RJ compilation I could come up with that compliments my personal play style, which focuses on mobility and power with a dash of sneaky. It can take a decent amount of damage straight on, but once you've got the hang of Wutain's shitty turning, this AC can be a truly powerful machine.

Note -- CQC Setup is designed to compensate for Wutain's low turning rate. The super-charged FCS combo coupled with recon drones for exceptional sneakiness leaves me often not using my gat and only using my BR / shotgun combo. That being said, all builds are viable solutions that are entirely dependent on context. You just have to gauge how much firepower you want vs. how sneaky you'd like to be. My personal favorite is CQC, only because I can maneuver this AC well enough to engage in successful hit & run tactics, while taking a significant amount of damage if engaged in a firefight. It's also my personal belief that CQC capitalizes on the AC's potential thus far.

It's biggest weakness is TE damage. Unless you can recognize TE damage and immediately bolt from combat and reassess what's going on, TE will be your #1 killer.

Another issue is balancing defenses vs energy drain. The chestpiece can be swapped out for less energy intensive pieces, but the differences are marginal. I have no qualms staying at %30 energy or less-- swapping in and out of scan will keep you floating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0LbZg1Hov4

Oh, this looks like quite an AC. I love heavy reverse joints.

The low turning speed is really the only issue I have, since that spells doom for any heavy AC. The booster/generator setup compensates nicely though.

Regarding TE damage, I know your pain. It's almost impossible to find good enough parts t survive.