I'm new to the metagame of ACV and need help building an AC.

MK_Hitoshura

ok well first off this is my first AC game i want to take serious and I know since this is mainly multiplayer based that I need to make an AC for team fights. Atm I have 2 ac's but I wanna fpcus on my 2nd ac which atm is reverse jointed ac. I would like to use either laser blade or h.e.a.t. piledriver for close range combat but dnt know what would be the better choice. I also exp with different rifles to see whats good...

Basically I want to make an AC that is good from close-mid range combat for team battles. What would be the right build to do this with?

Appreciate the help guys thank you! :(

Yes most do have a secondary KE defense but because of how much damage Gatling guns do plus the fact the are the fastest firing KE weapons and have about the same range as rifles makes them extremely dangerous. Shotguns do a very good amount of damage and they stun everything that they hit. Combine the too and you have a one man wrecking crew. The shotgun stuns the enemy making him immobile for a second which leaves the Gatling gun free time to rip him apart. It would make sense to use more TE weapons because most people use RJs and Quads but they're not as fast as a LW nor have the turning capability and most LWs run shotguns and Gats. Pulse guns and Plasma guns are really the only exception because laser have slow muzzle velocity unless you charge them. Pulse guns are basically TE shotguns with no stun but have a blast radius and a little bit father range. The problem with them is they can't scratch most Tanks or HWs. Plasma guns are very good against LWs because they have such a huge blast radius that its a good 'stay away from me weapon' as LW have little to no TE defense. Edited by Kaleidoscope

Pulse guns are useful against anything that lacks TE defense, So the only thing you can't wreck with them are Tanks and HW Bipeds. I defeated a LW twice who proved his ability to destroy 3 other ACs with ease till I finally got him with a pulse gun and the second time with a Sniper shot. This guy was probably close to Noobs level as I was the last man standing against him both times. I believe his combination was Shotgun and Pulse Gun. So for the close range aspect I'd go for those two weapons.