Fastest ways to make money + maxing weapon performance?

jvpoyo

I don't see any topics about this stuff, and I'm too lazy to go through the entire discussion thread, so:

So far for money (if you still need it even after playing through story + order missions), this seems to be the fastest method:

Potential story spoilers if you watch the video, but it's just using a Mass Blade on story mission 09. Gives you about 1,000,000 Au and takes less than 30 seconds.

Now, for maxing weapon performance, fastest method I've found (besides just buying parts that people sold in the shop) is to do:

• Order Mission 06 (Marine Facility)
  • Equip the tank legs with the highest charge attack power, Sonne generator, everything else as lightweight as possible, and the 4 weapons you want to max out
  • Scan mode, glide boost towards the AC, stop right before you get to him, then tackle him (usually 1-2 hits to take him down)

And this also takes less than 30 seconds, and gives you 100,000 Au. The performance bar goes up about 1 or 2 bars after each time. Stat increases can be pretty random on each weapon, so you may have to do this a lot of times to get what you want.

welp, if anyone knows faster methods for these, please share.

Just beat the shit out of Firefly at the Marine Facility, he likes walking forward into everything. Just punch him in the face with your knee and then take him out to dinner to make him feel better about being your personal crash test dummy.

Ironic that he has Dual Napas in the back

Story mission 9 with dual USG-23/H. 1,027,000 credits per 20 seconds + load times. I don't really use OW's, but I imagine throwing Gats on is easier, plus you can bring hanger weapons to be leved while you grind. Edited by Exorcet

So, almost the same things except:

Mass Blade and dual 23/H are almost identical on Story Mission 09 (time and being able to equip 2 weapons to tune up). Guy in the nicovideo link took about 18-19 seconds (without counting load time). It just comes down to preference, I guess.

Order Mission 06 would probably be better with a HW biped with high charge attack, since it would be a bit faster than the tank legs I suggested initially (b/c of lower weight + using a high power booster)