Sony Smash Brothers

supplice.

if anyone is late on news images were leaked of it being in the works a while back

it was actually confirmed a week ago

but now gameplay footage was just released

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1bQSw7FOUQ

Title is Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

still havent heard anything on gameplay mechanics, like if the controls will be similar to SSB or more complex.

seems to use a health bar system instead of the usual smash system but maybe there will be options to change it up.

all sony exclusives will probably make it into the game

expect to see

1. Big Daddy

2. Cole MacGrath

3. Evil Cole MacGrath

4. Colonel Radec

5. Dante

6. Fat Princess

7. Heihachi Mishima

8. Jak and Daxter

9. Kratos

10. Nariko

11. Nathan Drake

12. PaRappa the Rapper

13. Raiden

14. Ratchet and Clank

15. Sackboy

16. Sir Daniel Fortesque

17. Sly Cooper

18. Spike

19. Sweet Tooth

20. Toro

Edited by supplice.

Noriko? I thought this was Playstation All-Stars. (Then again, that's probably as good as it gets, dohoho.)

Anyway, Brawl's already out. So is that Shonen Jump All-Stars. The line up here is less than thrilling. Definite pass for me.

Noriko? I thought this was Playstation All-Stars. (Then again, that's probably as good as it gets, dohoho.)

Anyway, Brawl's already out. So is that Shonen Jump All-Stars. The line up here is less than thrilling. Definite pass for me.

theres only 6 confirmed, everyone else is assumed

Heavenly Sword (Noriko) was a playstation exclusive

from the hype thats brewing theyre making it seem like its going to be a huge roster with coding built for DLC possible

also square enix might join in so you might see a lot more characters if more companies decide to hop on also.

I personally like the idea; it's one my friends and I have been wondering about for years. I hope they execute it well. Super Smash Bros is great. Melee sucks. Brawl is meh. If they go too hard on the clone factor, and base it more on the recent games, it's going to suck. If it derives more inspiration for mechanics from the original, it's got potential greatness.

I could definitely see some Legend of Dragoon characters in there. Dart, Lavitz, Rose...any of the others. I really don't see a bad choice in there. The Dark Cloud games have potential offerings, too. Steve the Ridepod tops my list pretty easily. Sony has a lot of good options, IMO.

Super Smash Bros is great. Melee sucks. Brawl is meh. If they go too hard on the clone factor, and base it more on the recent games, it's going to suck. If it derives more inspiration for mechanics from the original, it's got potential greatness.

Looking at the vid, it looks based far more on Melee and Brawl than the original.

the only thing that sucks about melee is over 9000 clone characters, but why give a shit about that when you can use the non clone ones or whatever the fuck characters you want to use

brawl promised this would go away but fuck you