JunkPile

Citomors

Hey new to the forum old ac universe fan. I want to build a competitive Reverse heavy. Mid to close range. well anyway here He is

External

Head: Cromeye

Core: Jotun CR113-2

Legs: Guadalupe LG18

Arms: Ems AM28-s2

Internal

Fcs: Glance Ufc-11

Geni: Ho Vital

Booster: Tempete

Recon : STk-16 El Hetsu

Weapons

Shoulder: UCS-17 Autofire gun

Bay L: Lotus (Rapid Fire)

Bay R: Lotus (Rapid Fire)

Arm L: Usg-23/h (power Spec)

Arm R: Usg-23/h (power spec)

ke def: 1623

ce def: 3018

te def: 599

turning pref :463

en recov: 5408

Trying to dish out as much damage and it can take and be a formidable Mid-close fighter. Any help will be much appreciated

The reason for the views with no replies is because it's a cookie-cutter build. Most people that post(I assume) do research. If you had you'd know that heavy RJs, dual USG-23, and dual lotus are very imbalanced. The community here(and mostly everywhere else) don't like people who use them.

What he said, although you will need a cookie cutter build if you have any hopes of attaining a higher position on the ranked leaderboard. That's where all the cookie cutters hang, ranked is fucked by this point, you'll probably want to slap on flash rockets though if you're really interested in playing their game. Just make sure you keep it out of player match and conquest.

see thank you i didnt know that this was considered cookie cutter as i did what i normally do and thats find a balance between lots of ammo and weapon damage. if i ended up with a "cookie" then that doesnt really bode well for AC V for different build in the ranks. I am also working on a tank build that is all about giant guns vis a vis the cannon arms from AC 2 AA hopefully that wont be a cookie too lol