Will Howitzers get tweaked?

llLunaticll

I am deeply disappointed with how Howitzers work in ACV. My impression (because of the name) was that Howitzers would be an artillery weapon which excels at mid-long range combat. Instead, they have only a 30 unit explosion radius, so shots need to be placed very very close to your target to damage them with the aoe splash. Also, most of the power is placed on the initial round which, realistically, will not hit an enemy in this fast-paced meta. Howitzers are a half ***** weapon. A REAL artillery weapon can be promising, adding more depth by allowing an AC to effectively bombard enemy ACs with proper practice. Is there a possibilty for a rework/tweak so Howitzer are given a much wider explosion radius at the expense of alot power to balance the weapon out? Who do I talk to this about Edited by llLunaticll

thats if we ever get a patch first for anything. If you check around people are sorta disappointing by the lack of updates in comparison to the attention japan is getting. i heard also from gamefaqs forums for awhile certain people howitzer rushed other teams on psn which seemed very effective so it cant that bad of a weapon.

On tanks they are passable: they act as high-powered anti AC weapons. But thats why I feel they were half *****, the meta can be more in depth if there are other options than rush > kill. Even HEAT Howitzers are nothing more than grenade launchers...

I learned that ACV is more team oriented than previous installment, but where are the roles? (I played alot of CH so understand where I am coming from, note that there was heavy gunner role).

If Howitzers had the explosion radius of Plasma Guns but had their power toned down as balance it can influence gameplay.

Once GR: Future Soldier is released im not sure I will be sticking round myself.

i heard also from gamefaqs forums for awhile certain people howitzer rushed other teams on psn which seemed very effective so it cant that bad of a weapon.

There using them for quick territory rushes not PVP. They run in blown up the 5 Helies And take the Territory in under a minute.

There using them for quick territory rushes not PVP. They run in blown up the 5 Helies And take the Territory in under a minute.

Pretty much this. I had one guy try to do it to one of my team's territories...

Thank god for shotguns.