Just got XBox Live. Keeps sending me to offline mode.

Thumper

I just turned on my xbox live because the semesters over and i was eager to play some armored core 5 online, but it keeps sending me to offline mode. I played other games online completely fine, and even asked my friend to log into armored core and he said the news feed and everything showed up for him. Is there something you have to do to get on? is there something wrong with my connection?

I don't have 360 AC5, but it should just be start the game and go. If you're online when you start the game, everything happens automatically, you just press X (or A I guess on 360) to enter the game after is shows you some quick team news or something. Edited by Exorcet

ok so i wrote exactly what it said on the game into a search and it brought me to another forum with a guy with the same problem. my privacy settings were on customize so something wasnt allowing the game to go online. switchin it to adult settings let it get on. My only question now is what setting exactly allows the game to go online?

thanks for the responses though. really appreciate it.

Edited by Thumper