Taken 2

supplice.

Looks pretty bad.

Liam Neeson doesnt know who you are, doesnt know what you want. if youre looking for ransom, he has no money. but he has a very particular set of skills; skills acquired over a very long career. skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. if you like this movie now, thatll be the end of it. he will not look for you, he will not pursue you. but if you dont, he will look for you, he will find you and he will kill you.

i mean would you wanna fuck with a jedi thats Zeus who trained batman and darth vader?

he also had a list.... for jews.

Edited by supplice.

I don't think even over the top bass effects and a two steps from hell song would save that trailer, I wasn't really feeling it either.

The first taken was alright-- average it best. A good bit of action to pay with a redbox rental. I don't see how they're going to make a second one and make it even remotely average.

Edited by Twisted Metal

Nah I'm not feeling that logic, Boris has done like a million movies

That's like saying Michael Corleone in a movie therefore it must be better, Gigli sucked tho

Fuck that

Also Shooter sucked

Wally Sczerbiak is kinda whack too tbh

In fact fuck the Timberwolves

Kevin Love is sik tho, but no lie Westbrick is bullshit

I'm saying dood needs to grow up