Mysterious Girlfriend X

Aokiryu89

aka

DROOL IS BOND

http://animediet.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/20120506-105131.jpg

When I first saw the manga awhile back on one of the scanlation sites I thought it was probably an older series given the art style but it's only been around for the past few years and I wasn't expecting an anime adaptation at all. Heck I didn't even expect it to be popular enough to warrant the obviously higher than usual budget for the anime (the series is only 13 episodes, the manga is on chapter 68 on scanlation).

Apparently despite teh horror people have over the whole drool thing (I don't really see the difference between this and making out but I guess people instantly assume drool=snot or something), people still get hooked in by the story itself which on the outset could be considered pretty generic. I guess you could say the writing itself is the main hook next to the art style, both are pretty refreshing in a strange way.

Oh yeah and..

PANTY SCISSORS

http://mitomeru.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Nazo-no-Kanojo-X-2-Panty-Scissors.jpg

This manga got boring and so I dropped it. I started reading it, it was kinda dumb but free and I was at least sorta interested, but yeah it just got boring and wasn't going anywhere so it got dropped.

I'm at the point now where I don't like to read manga unless I'd be willing to buy it (One Piece, Hajime No Ippo, Bartender, etc.), I've been reading it too long to drop (Naruto/Bleach), or it has mad hot bitches (HSDK, Freezing, etc.).

Anyways fuck this manga.

I read a lot of comics and manga. And books.

Anyways this one sucks, and I like slice of life stuff but this one is bad slice of life, so whatever.

I'm not even sure you can call this Slice of Life, tbh.

Seinen makes way more sense. For one it's a plot element that she's inhumanly good with her scissors, and not just in the comedic sense. Two, iirc the girl is a robot.

Three there is a lame-ass connection that is related to saliva.

Read Berserk. It's better seinen. Or read Suzuka because it's better Slice of Life. Or both, fuck it. You can steal them off the internet either way.

I'll read what I please, never heard of Suzuka though. Will look into this.

And about Beserk I don't like downloading when I can avoid it, you have a site to recommend? (good downloading or online reading either one)

Edited by Ogawa Lou

I'll read what I please

I never told you stop reading bad manga FAGGOT

I don't know any good sites to read Berserk in its entirety off of tbh but you could always buy the books in the bookstore. Collected in English I want to say it goes all the way up to the beginning of the Fantasia Arc.

Lemme ask around for a link real fast.

BERSERK EDIT: Looks like mangareader.net has everything that's out so far. I'm guessing skullknight.net might be a good spot to look as well now that I think about it. They don't host scans iirc but that board is all berserk all the time so they prolly know all the spots to find it online.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Overly+Attached+Girlfriend+GIF.+I+made+it_28063c_3842007.gif

I never told you stop reading bad manga FAGGOT

I don't know any good sites to read Berserk in its entirety off of tbh but you could always buy the books in the bookstore. Collected in English I want to say it goes all the way up to the beginning of the Fantasia Arc.

Lemme ask around for a link real fast.

BERSERK EDIT: Looks like mangareader.net has everything that's out so far. I'm guessing skullknight.net might be a good spot to look as well now that I think about it. They don't host scans iirc but that board is all berserk all the time so they prolly know all the spots to find it online.

Ok the way that thing was labeled on mangareader had me all sorts of confused so I didn't notice they stuffed full volumes into each of the first 33 chapters links but it looks solid enough to use for now. Good god Berserk may be to big for me to bother collecting but who knows I hope the guy finishes it before he kicks the bucket. I keep hearing stories about him going on hiatus a lot. Same thing for Guyver too I suppose.

I keep finding my way to Bartender because of the description but haven't got around to reading it yet. Reminds me of a couple other manga I haven't finished or started reading. And books.. and AAGH GYAAAAGH!!

I'm just going to concentrate on my work but the recommendations are great.