Toys, Action Figures, And The Like

The Talentless

I have a little hand-painted wooden turtle that I stole in the 8th grade while I was in San Antonio mall. Its head used to bob up and down on a string but the string broke so now he just chills on top of my hard drive. That's the closest thing I have to an action figure.

I called him Tortado because I couldn't remember what the Spanish word for turtle was.

Mostly gundam/armored core models and legos. I did buy one nice lego set for the first time in years recently on a premonition from a dream. Got the podracers from EP1, always wanted sebulba's orange pod since I was 9 :( make a green and white pod of my own to go with them XD

Beyblades are the shit. I had a special japanese import weight ring that was like 3 times the normal weight of the american ones. That thing tore shit up at my middleschool, no one could touch it. I even broke a few other people's beyblades with it XD

I've too busy to reply to my own topic.

I've got a handful of the Marvel Legends series. Some of the earlier figures. Still in the packaging of course. I don't open my action figures.

Then I got some classic 90's Marvel toys, even a few of the Deluxe 11" figures. Had so many of those when we were kids; still do but they're in shit condition.

Then there's those little Heroics 1" capsule figures. I got the full regular Marvel set, but I missed the 3 rare variants. Fun little adornments.

I got one of those limited articulation Watchmen figures of Rorschach. I wanted the Comedian too but I've never gotten around to getting him. The whole set would be neato, too, really.

My favourite figure is a two-pack of War Machine and Megaman from the Video Game Superstars line. They also had some stellar Resident Evil 2 figures, Hunk and Birkin in particular that I really want.

I bought the Nineball Seraph figure long ago off ebay but they refunded my payment for whatever reason. Never tried to get him again. I might get the classic Nineball at some point.

I've also been looking at figures from Playarts, Revoltech, and Figma. They got some neat stuff. I probably won't get anything until my birthday though for a present to myself. Figma has a hilarious Billy Herrington figure that I'm considering, as well as a Dorthy from Big O and a RoboCop. Then Playarts and Revoltech both have some MGS figures, I believe.

Yeah, none of them are in fantastic condition. Rusty 'n whatnot and some of their paints are chipped and shoddy. Haven't looked at them in a while, though.

I used to play Twisted Metal with my Hot Wheels. Every car had a special attack.

Edited by Jackson Lacey

• 1 month later...

Uh, I still have my old Batman, Transformers, and Lego stuff. Out in the shed, in boxes not quite forgotten. I used to have a bunch of really cool Pokemon figures, but my parents sold them despite me explicitly saying not to. I kind of wanted to turn them into keychains.

That's all I really collect as far as "toys" go, now. Keychains. Pretty much anything goes!