Your most respected.

Now as you guys read this title, your probably thinking to yourself, 'what in the hell?' Hear me out alright. This topic was made on a recent review of bosses I have fought in past AC games. After completing the review, I noticed that I had rather fond memories of fighting a couple of bosses in AC4. Most notably Amazigh and Anju (hope I spelled her name right). The reason for this is simple, they gave me a rather good and enjoyable fight when I went on their 'terms'. So for Amazigh, I let him start his AC without attacking him at all for a good gauge of his abilities. The reason for Anju is that, when fighting her with a blade of some sort, (Dragonslayer for me.) the battle just feels more intense in the moment....

So i put this up to ask you, who was your most enjoyable battles, with your favorite respected opponets on their own terms?

Genobee from Nexus was a favorite to fight, even though he sounded like he really didn't care. He still put up a fight. I also enjoyed the fights versus Evangel and Jack-O from Last Raven. Being the respective leaders of their movements, while having things to hide, definitely made their fights intriguing.

Another boss that I personally feel doesn't get enough love is Leos Klein. When you finally get to him, he really means business, and it's satisfying to bring down both his aerial fortress and the entirety of Phobos through fighting him.

Genobee from Nexus was a favorite to fight, even though he sounded like he really didn't care. He still put up a fight. I also enjoyed the fights versus Evangel and Jack-O from Last Raven. Being the respective leaders of their movements, while having things to hide, definitely made their fights intriguing.

Another boss that I personally feel doesn't get enough love is Leos Klein. When you finally get to him, he really means business, and it's satisfying to bring down both his aerial fortress and the entirety of Phobos through fighting him.

Its also funny how he keeps on saying rebel....because if you were a human PLUS in the 3 games before it, your name would change to Rebel!! I think it's a insider joke more than anything else as he's the Raven from MOA.