Unable to Patch Compatibility Pack

DjTeddySpin

I have an issue with patching for online games. When I first run the game, it installs everything well and I get to do my pilot profiling, HUD settings blah blah, it was until the menu screen where they asked if you want to play online you have to get this compatibility pack thingy. So I did exactly that and it redirected me to an empty playstation store.

No problem, I googled around and found the solution. I went on to search for the compatibility pack manually and I started downloading it. BTW, unlike what was suggested in this forums, I do not have a modelers pack or modelers compatibility pack in my playstation store. There were only TWO items under add-ons for Armored Core V, "ARMORED CORE V DLC Compatibility Pack Data"(free) and "ARMORED CORE V Release Key Data"(SGD $12.90).

Naturally, I downloaded and installed the first one, "ARMORED CORE V DLC Compatibility Pack Data". Everything went well and when I quit playstation store, Armored Core V booted up again and I was prompted with the SAME issue again, requesting me to download the compatibility pack in order to play online. I repeated this redownloading and reinstalling process many times. I even uninstalled the entire game from my PS3 and reinstalled it(disk). Turned off the console and turned it on. Nothing works.

If anybody faces the same issue as me, or has the solution, PLEASE HELP! I am new to this game and I am very interested to try it out.

A little more info:

• I am from Singapore
  • I tried searching for 'modelers' in the playstation store search function and nothing turned up.
  • I searched for 'armored core v' and only two relevant items showed up both of which i mentioned above. The rest were of different versions of armored core e.g. portable etc...

Edited by DjTeddySpin

I went over to Bandai Namco's forums and I can't seem to find a solution. I also tried signing up a PSN ID with US address, downloaded Modelers Compatibility pack from the US Playstation Store. Doesn't seem to fix the issue as well. I am lost.... not sure what is wrong, and not sure what to do next... Edited by DjTeddySpin