Hype for Armored Core VI

Talos

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna have to disagree with that. I still found it a great game because of the customization, the entirely revamped battle system, and the short but sweet campaign.

My biggest beef would be the color scheme and FPS, but other than that i would buy a sequel or an expansion pack to ACV if they fixed those problems.

I'm in the minority when I say this, and I don't even care.

HA!

Good one.

So Pendragon is one of the only people that actually like ACV, besides the new guys that come on? I must be strange then too, because I like it a lot. Wish the campaign made more sense, and wish Conquest was better, sure, but I liked it a lot. It was a change from super high-speed combat to the point where I actually have to be careful with my AC.

I wish there were more parts variety, but I have to agree, for a restart of the series, that amount of parts and kind of parts fits.

As for an AC6...I thought I heard some rumors...

I'll say I'm leaning towards some of the older members on this one. I have no idea what to expect when ACVI will eventually get made. I know that what I'd want is a throwback to the gameplay and mechanics of the old Raven AC games, but I also know that very likely will not happen. The only hope to go back to ACs golden age is that FROM sees what other companies are doing with their HD rereleases and we get a polished up AC3 collection or something, with online.

I'll say I'm leaning towards some of the older members on this one. I have no idea what to expect when ACVI will eventually get made. I know that what I'd want is a throwback to the gameplay and mechanics of the old Raven AC games, but I also know that very likely will not happen. The only hope to go back to ACs golden age is that FROM sees what other companies are doing with their HD rereleases and we get a polished up AC3 collection or something, with online.

They give me Last Raven's smoothness with the boost charge and boost drive of ACV I'll be happy.

Hmmm, I hope we get a US release. I know it's always happened in the past, but for them to mention EMEA and Australia of all places, yet leave out the US worries me.

Also, it would be cool if they released the portable series as an HD collection, with all the parts and extra content, a graphical fix, and all that jazz. I would buy it.

• 1 month later...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS in the FACE!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCC66666666666!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeess hu mind=blown!! just hope it gets a U.S release

nnnnooooo holy balls of mammoths theirs a US date there is not a face on the internet to describe my happiness o my god o my god dis or next summer!!! lets go!!

http://www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=279393|1 look!

no a trailer!!! ha this is the best day ever http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/11/armored-core-verdict-day-adds-social-features-to-no-mans-land/