AC:fA Company Standard+

Hyde

These AC's are all full Company Model AC's with various weapons and internals to make them as effective to me as possible. They are for AC:fA, Regulation 1.40.

TYPE-LAHIRE

H-LAHIRE

C-LAHIRE

A-LAHIRE

L-LAHIRE

FCS-INBLUE

GEN-LAHIRE

MB-LAHIRE

BB-LATONA

SB-LATONA

OB-JUDITH

RA-063ANAR

LA-03-MOTORCOBRA

RB-KAMAL

LB-RD03-PANDORA

SH-GALLATIN02

Energy output, energy capacity, vertical boost lift, forward and side quickboost, and head/leg/core stability all tuned to max. Firing stability of arms used remaining 42 points.

Stats

AP-30036

General Firepower-7311

Anti-PA Capability-9966

Combat Range-502

Ballistic Defense-5530

Energy Defense-6231

PA Capability-7941

Stability-1387

Energy Recovery-23094

Average Speed-8554

Boost Duration-1823

Turning Ability-6367

Lock-on Capability-7034

Detection Ability-624

Total Weight-9387

Maximum Load=10232

Total EN Cost-14805

Energy Supply-20300

The focus of LAHIRE is speed, and that's just what I emphasized. Close-quarters weaponry and internals bent towards speed. Flares because I despise being on the business end of missiles. Rifle and MG combo is a fav, and KAMAL is great. The sheer speed of this AC and desire to keep EN cost down made me only used CQC weapons and no missiles, so the radar filled the space.

EKHAZAR

H-EKHAZAR

C-EKHAZAR

A-EKHAZAR

L-EKHAZAR

FCS-HOGIRE

GEN-JUDITH

MB-AALIYAH

BB-LATONA

SB-LATONA

OB-JUDITH

RA-063ANAR

LA-ER-500

RB-OSAGE03

LB-OGOTO

SH-BELTCREEK

Energy output, energy capacity, arm maneuverability, arm firing stability, forward and side quickboost, and turning ability tuned to max. 37 tunes to FCS lock speed, 39 tunes to FCS radar refresh, last 16 tunes to main booster vertical thrust.

Stats

AP-43303

Gneral Firepower-6993

Anti-PA Capability-7511

Combat Range-832

Ballistic Defense-8000

Energy Defense-5784

PA Capability-6460

Stability-2702

Energy Recovery-24342

Average Speed-7870

Boost Duration-2933

Turning Ability-5107

Lock-on Capability-7910

Detection Ability-44

Total Weight-12051

Maximum Load-12264

Total EN Cost-13258

Energy Supply-20500

With this AC, I decided to use the air power from the RJ legs to my advantage. Unfortunately, the RJ's advantage of the air comes with lower forward speed as a consequence. To alleviate this, I threw on AALIYAH mains, adding speed, QB power, and more aerial power. The HOGIRE FCS allows lock distance and versatility with my weapon set. The AR was for chipping damage and keeping pace. I chose an energy rifle for an added element, which pairs with the vertical missiles to help with the EN rifle, as I can't fire it constantly. The BELTCREEK's are a fave of mine, and take a direct approach as opposed to OSAGE's vert approach. The RJ's jump and air power allow the grenade cannon to be used at ease and with effectiveness. An overwatch AC.

03-AALIYAH

H-AALIYAH

C-AALIYAH

A-AALIYAH

L-AALIYAH

FCS-JUDITH

GEN-LAHIRE

MB-LATONA

BB-LATONA

SB-LATONA

OB-JUDITH

RA-063ANAR

LA-MOTORCOBRA

RB-DEARBORN03

LB-TRAVERS

SH-BELTCREEK

Energy output, energy capacity, arm firing stability, main booster vertical thrust, forward and side quickboost, and leg turning ability tuned to max. 33 tunes for arm maneuverability. 25 tunes for FCS lock speed. Leftover 34 tunes for FCS radar refresh.

Stats

AP-38040

General Firepower-7640

Anti-PA Capability-9298

Combat Range-850

Ballistic Defense-8251

Energy Defense-7188

PA Capability-7419

Stability-2239

Energy Recovery-22272

Average Speed-8002

Boost Duration-2358

Turning Ability-6107

Lock-on Capability-7541

Detection Ability-43

Total Weight-11486

Maximum Load-11882

Total EN Cost-15627

Energy Supply-20300

Believe it or not, in the more populous days of ACFA, I rolled with a full AALIYAH model like thia, with the exact weapons and everything. The most interesting thing you'll notice, besides the frame, is the booster set. The LATONA set is a remarkably fast and agile set that's VERY efficient. It isn't your super-rushing booster or air gainer, but it works well at general mobility and efficiency. You'll see that the 063ANAR is a repeat as well. I choose this solely off of ballistics velocity, while the MOTORCOBRA has good power and ammo. The DEARBORNS possess colossal strength, when paired with BELTCREEK (another fave), a machinegun, and a chasing tactic, this combo devastates the enemy. The TRAVERS and rifle allows a good damage spike when I see the opponent land.

SALAUX (Soluh)

H-SOLUH

C-SOLUH

A-SOLUH

L-SOLUH

FCS-JUDITH

GEN-AALIYAH

MB-AALIYAH

BB-LATONA

SB-LATONA

OB-JUDITH

RA-ACACIA

LA-CANTUTA

RB-SAPLA

LB-ACRUX

SH-GALLATIN02

Energy output, energy capacity, arm maneuverability, arm firing stability, forward and side quickboost tuned to max. 46 tunes to leg load capacity. 30 tunes to FCS lock speed. 34 tunes to FCS radar refresh, and the leftover 32 tunes put to main booster vertical thrust.

Stats

AP-34164

General Firepower-7356

Anti-PA Capability-8795

Combat Range-680

Ballistic Defense-5801

Energy Defense-5399

PA Capability-7270

Stability-2424

Energy Recovery-24103

Average Speed-8050

Boost Duration-2138

Turning Ability-6316

Lock-on Capability-8189

Detection Ability-43

Total Weight-12882

Maximum Load-12885

Total EN Cost-14896

Energy Supply-21300

A powerful AC with speed, energy, aerial capability, and versatility in mind. The ACACIA rifle is very fast with good ammo capacity, but weak in both power and ballistics velocity. I merely chose this to reluctantly keep with ALGEBRA. The CANTUTA MG is, hypothetically, the best machinegun available because of it's high ballistics velocity. These weapons together make for a general CQC combo, but the back weapons are what add different elements. SAPLA for a quick-firing, ground pound when enemies land, and the ACRUX for the high-powered energy surprise. The powerful AALIYAH generator and main booster allow for boosting prowess, plenty of energy and KP, and vertical lift. The flares allow me to not worry about dodging missiles, which are near-fatal to a weak-defense AC such as this.

LINSTANT

H-LINSTANT

C-AALIYAH

A-LINSTANT

L-LINSTANT

FCS-JUDITH

GEN-AALIYAH

MB-AALIYAH

BB-LATONA

SB-LATONA

OB-JUDITH

RA-MOONLIGHT

LA-MR-R102

RB-DEARBORN03

LB-PANDORA

SH-BELTCREEK

Energy output, energy capacity, arm energy weapon skill, and forward quickboost tuned to maximum. 30 tunes to FCS lock speed. 40 tunes to head, core, and leg PA rectification. 37 tunes to arm PA rectification. 30 tunes to side quickboost. Remaining 25 tunes put to leg turning ability.

A pathetically weak and drainy frame. Low in stability and ballistic defense, though high in energy defense and PA capability.

Stats

AP-27046

General Firepower-5497

Anti-PA Capability-7754

Combat Range-850

Ballistic Defense-5526

Energy Defense-8877

PA Capability-8583

Stability-1081

Energy Recovery-21664

Average Speed-8415

Boost Duration-1706

Turning Ability-6333

Lock-on Capability-7970

Detection Ability-245

Total Weight-10650

Maximum Load-10873

Total EN Cost-17335

Energy Supply-21300

An atrocious AC that I've always had a fancy for, so I tried to make it work. Since it's so drainy and the legs bear so little weight, I decided to use the LINSTANT arm's energy weapon talents and made this a hybrid. It features the MR-R102 rifle for extensive ammo capacity and general chipping damage, while the MOONLIGHT provides amazing power and reach. Enough to halve or end any AC upon connection. The rifle is paired with my favorite missile combo: DEARBORN03+BELTCREEK. It's cheap and effective. A radar is placed to save tunes and fill space. I used AALIYAH generator to alleviate LINSTANT's drain as much as possible, and I used AALIYAH main boosters to add air power to the AC. VIRTUE is very drainy for general use and, since this AC will most likely get terribly low on EN, reliable air power is nice to have, as well as driving power for the blade lunge. You see I tuned the AC's Primal Armor. PA, besides energy defense, is the only defense this AC has. I had to put forth some effort to mitigate as much damage as possible. A very difficult AC to use, but powerful and satisfying.

TYPE-JUDITH

H-JUDITH

C-HOGIRE

A-JUDITH

L-JUDITH

FCS-HOGIRE

GEN-LAHIRE

MB-JUDITH

BB-LAHIRE

SB-LATONA

OB-JUDITH

RA-AR-O700

LA-AR-O700

RB-049ANSC

LB-061ANCM

SH-061ANRM

Energy output, energy capacity, FCS lock speed, main booster vertical thrust, and forward/back/side quickboost tuned to max. 29 tunes towards leg load capacity. 45 tunes towards FCS radar refresh rate. Leftover 18 tunes towards leg turning ability.

Stats

AP-33964

General Firepower-5395

Anti-PA Capability-6751

Combat Range-950

Ballistic Defense-6849

Energy Defense-7103

PA Capability-7514

Stability-1517

Energy Recovery-23191

Average Speed-7966

Boost Duration-1855

Turning Ability-6210

Lock-on Capability-9344

Detection Ability-48

Total Weight-11933

Maximum Load-11955

Total EN Cost-14708

Energy Supply-20300

The AC's frame is essentially that of a lightweight sniper, so I did just that. I opted for a sniper rifle, but I found that the arms aren't as good as I'd want them to be, plus an SC's just better all-round. The dual rifles are solid finishing power for if I ever run out of ammo before the enemy is defeated, while the SC+ANCM+ANRM are my long range firepower. I can switch the ANCM to one of the PM missiles for rapid-fire missile pressure, but the ANCM's are amazing from afar. Tuned JUDITH mains for instant air power. Tuned LAHIRE backs for backpedalling power. HOGIRE FCS for good lock distance, lock speed, radar refresh, and missile handling.

Y11-LATONA

H-LATONA

C-LATONA

A-LATONA

L-LATONA

FCS-JUDITH

GEN-LAHIRE

MB-AALIYAH

BB-LATONA

SB-LATONA

OB-JUDITH

RA-ANTARES

LA-ALTAIR

RB-MP-O901

LB-KAMAL

SH-061ANRM

Energy output, energy capacity, arm maneuverability, arm firing precision, arm EN weapon skill, forward and side quickboost tuned to maximum. 25 tunes towards FCS lock speed, 34 tunes towards FCS radar refresh, and the remaining 33 tunes used for leg turning ability.

Stats

AP-34453

General Firepower-6722

Anti-PA Capability-8670

Combat Range-806

Ballistic Defense-5347

Energy Defense-8939

PA Capability-7302

Stability-1031

Energy Recovery-24169

Average Speed-8128

Boost Duration-2055

Turning Ability-6142

Lock-on Capability-8307

Detection Ability-43

Total Weight-11269

Maximum Load-12571

Total EN Cost-13730

Energy Supply-20300

A lightweight, incredibly energy efficient AC sporting great energy defense, but pitiful ballistic defense. Interior Union is a company that's all about laser technology, but this AC's high load capacity and low drain allows it use any weapon/combination out there. I decided to go with multiple elements, featuring dual laser rifles, taking advantage of the arms EN weapon skill talents, and a KAMAL and missiles. The missiles help with damage AND defense, as this is a weak AC. The missiles are used with the EN efficient ER-O200, while the KAMAL is used with the ANTARES. The ANTARES features high capacity and speed with good ol' EN power, when combined with the natural prowess of KAMAL and its stunning capabilities, it makes for a mean close-quarters combo.

Edited by Hyde