Spider Jerusalem

Gay Uncle

Spider Jerusalem

> Rationale

For starters, this AC is based on my favourite AC that I built way back in Silent Line, so while I'm sure there are lots of 'you could add this or add that' comments to be had (particularly with regards to weapons), I am trying to stick within the confines of a design philosophy held prior.

To give some background, the original AC was a quad that simply wielded three weapons: dual shotguns and the GNL grenade launcher. As the series has progressed, it has become easier and easier to arm ACs with multi-purpose weapon systems, and a lot of layouts these days feel a little... obvious (or just variants of one another). That is why I like trying to recreate retro designs.

That said, it was obvious that this AC would be using two shotguns. The problem, however, is that not even quads can move around with cannons any more, so I had to find a worthy replacement. I feel that the KARASAWA, while an energy weapon, replicates the destructive force that the GNL delivered in the Silent Line era. Furthermore, it gives the AC some varied firepower against ACs that are well armored against KE weapons. As you will see though, I have also been using the Podenka battle rifle, which is a little more easy-going, albeit nowhere near being a destructive powerhouse.

With regards to the shoulder mounts, I have been running three different parts: a sub-computer to give me maximum lock speed in close, an optical chaff, or some stealth missiles (usually running them if I use the Podenka BR). In an online setting, I'm not sure how useful the first two parts are.

> Frame

Head | Core | Arms | Legs

UHD-22-Lancelot | UCR-10/L Agni | KT-4S2/Svir | KT-4N2/Belukha

> Internals

FCS | Generator | Booster | Recon Unit

UFC-11 Glance | Sonne GNE530 | UBT-25/H | n/a

> Weapons

R Arm Unit | L Arm Unit | Shoulder Unit | R Bay Unit | L Bay Unit

KO-3K2 | KO-3K2 | *see above | No equip | LR-81 KARASAWA or KD-2H4/Podenka

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s480x480/385358_10152473800060521_764581115_n.jpg

first, very long time no see for you and for myself about coming back to ACU forum.

not sure about your patch or which zone did you belong? but what I'll told you soon is from patch 1.05 of JP side. (now I had 3 ACV copies with different zone :/ )

so......back to design,

- for most common quad frame for online battle : SEALEYE | JOTUN | ANIMAS | VISO with these, your defense it'll become 1700 for KE, 2500-2600 for CE, and more than1000 for TE but it'll make you much slow, DEFENG or BURYA is the choice for the frame that I told you.

- basically HRJ and quad type had very low TE defense and they'll died by pulse machine gun or pulse gun mostly, make it more than 800 TE would be fine except your enemy came along with PMG and dual EN amp. (TE with 800 attack power will raise up to 1500-1600 when plus with dual EN amp)

- weapon of choice is good, if you drop PODENKA for another KARASAWA, then change FCS to OTKRYT for bigger lock circle. but if you still want some battle rifle, go for STREKOZA with power spec tuning. (make it reached around 2500+ for power)

- shot gun, go for power spec tuning. (make it much, around 1100 is good)

***(in case you don't know about. if you already know this, you can leave it) you can buy you weapon and choosing 6 type of tuning you like when you online. (power / power spec /rapid fire / rapid fire spec / accuracy / accuracy spec)***