AC4 2013 Tournament

Fukei

All done. I feel like disqualifying myself as winner after watching some of that again, too. Right off the bat, I obnoxiously moved way out of starting position against Pen. It didn't really affect the match, but still.

Then my first matches with TM are amazing. My favorite is how I was playing so poorly that I was firing Osage while under the bridge on Megafloat, but then moments later manage to magically hit him through solid parts of the bridge with Pitone not once, but twice. Then the grenade hits I was getting on everyone in general that probably shouldn't have been hitting. I think lag was on my side. Feels bad.

I will also say that TM did have a clear path to victory against me and that his AC was pretty viable for tournaments. His strategy worked fine against everyone else and when it came to me, I think all he needed to do was be more patient with the hi lasers. Even despite obvious Yamaga vs. quad, it would not have taken much more for me to straight-up lose any of those rounds.

For anyone wondering what's in "Extras", it's the game with me vs. Exor where he dropped out, along with the other three games with LS dropping out vs. Exo. The most entertaining two parts are the end of my match (2:40), then at the very end of the whole video.

Admittedly I could have done better playing my bot and making it. Truth be told I turned on my ps3 at literally 5:50ish and slapped it together in about 5 minutes. The day after I made the appropriate changes and tested it out some against Exogen just tonight. I have a real monster on my hands now. Instead of Salaux core/GA arms I went Tellus core and Hilbert arms. I also changed rifle to 100r to shave some weight. I netted 5k more ap per vega shot, 3k more energy defense and 500 less drain for only 1000 more weight. Overall I feel just as mobile because the less drain makes up for more weight to an extent.