Viode

poopscootsMcgee

it is weird to use judith. i would prefer horizontal thrust as opposed to vertical. this core is a wip. mainly i need to develop the internals. and there is nothing wrong with tellus head.

the judith hogire and aliyah boosters are actually remnants from when i duped zazi and made viode. i havent gotten around to fine-tuning them yet. plus i dont even have every part unlocked so

Edited by Zoa

Horizontal thrust with RJs comes from their jumping. Virtue I think would be a way better choice to make it overall more mobile.

Maxwell too isn't very useful in AC4. You can shed some weight and have just as much energy with the GL.

I just dont think Tellus is a good head in AC4-- at all. I know it's very popular among ps3 guys, but I don't get why. If you're looking for a good low drain head, use the GA head. It's not THAT much heavier, plus it gives you the more important shell defense and a tad bit more stability. It's perhaps my overall favorite head.

the tellus head is super efficient. it may not be as beefy as ga but it has lower impact, and for such an extraneous part, the closer you can get to make it not exist the better i suppose.

anyway yeah ill try virtue for sure, and definitely switch up my gen. but i generally use max output no matter what cuz im a total EN ho.

i somewhat suspect there is a hidden 'camera functionality' attribute they dont show you for the heads though. that ga one with all the lenses has amazing camera functionality in fA i believe. ill try using that just to see if it has an effect. because seriously, the head parts are all fucking useless if that isnt the case.