Armored Core: Hachi-No-Ki

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah prolly forever hahaha

i have no intention of writing more right now

i had stuff worked out but it fell thru after Jose flaked on me

next chapter was a picture book style but yeah that can't happen now since my artist flaked (jose)

i feel like i ended it at a good place at least, the current arc is done and thats as good a place to stop as any

• 1 year later...

Dude, you've got da skillz. I was only this good in highschool, haven't been able to write anything good in my adult life.

The fight was just incredi-freaking-ble. This could be a good intro to a live action movie. If Novel writing is too long winded, you could try learning Tv script writing. It's usually about this length per script, and you're writing style would fit really well in that format.

http://www.thescript.../TVScripts.html

There's some good examples of how people use the format to write stories. Although I don't recommend entering anything to that, I saw really good stuff sitting around since 2012.

https://studios.amazon.com/

Edited by Fragrant

its funny you mention intros, this was like an intro fight to an arc with a bigger brawl or two but I never wrote those stories

i wrote this one as self-contained just in case that ended up happening (which it did)

yeah I really like reading/writing though, maybe someday I write the next part to this story

all of my stories are here on the site, uh in my sig are the links (4 total)

idk about drained, more like I don't have the muse right now. I don't believe in forcing the creative process. That's how bad ideas get in. My process is always write everything I have idea-wise out, then start coming up with an actual idea for a story, see what of my ideas fits into that, refine that and determine what does and doesnt need to be in (as in what sounded like a good idea but actually isnt), repeat from step 2 until I have something that I am satisfied with

ive been writing other stuff so I don't sweat it when I dont write here