Armored Core Last Raven XLink Kai Fridays

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe composite vs s-vidual would persuade you not to get on. I played this shit on an 18inch tube tv for like 4 years before I finally got an lcd.

Haha no shit, back in Kai's heyday I was rockin' the 19 inch Sanyo with bad color playing you guys. Ahh the good old days.

Ya ill give you that. You resparked acu interest in Kai again. As far as mechanetwork and the actual event, no one got involved.

You miss the point of the event. The event is not to get a lot of people to play LR on the first event, that would had been awesome, but the main purpose is to raise awareness about Kai and the LR community.

The event is supposed to be a monthly event, over time, with patience It will catch on, we just have to keep it going and be consistent. People will get their PS2s and join if not this month, next month.

Edited by Hustler One

I'm pretty sure something's supposed to happen at an event-- at least have the event manager show up to it-- but whatever.

In other news, I'll be available all of today.

Edited by The OB Express