Batman/Superman Movie

Clones

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be interesting. I've read a lot of good and bad comments on it which I'll never understand.

A lot of the bad was people feel entitled to another Batman movie so that the Batman/Superman movie makes sense. Because comic book movies are all tied together somehow right? RIGHT?

• 4 weeks later...

No more WHERE IS SHEEE

I read an article talking about how bryan cranston said 'call me' and was open to playing lex, and now it's really cool that he is. That should be a great lex. BB is so dope.

Edited by The OB Express

Yeah I'm really happy the Cranston is all up for it. He'll be good. Affleck on the other hand... well, let's hope he can pull it off. Otherwise we're going to see a wimpy/no good Batman for however long is contract is.

He should probably read up on some Batman stuff.

I think DD was just a shitty movie all around and that it wasn't Benji's acting that merc'd it. There was just a lot of cheese and it was back before superhero flicks started getting some legit credibility (i.e. - after Spiderman showed the movies could be hugely profitable but before Batman Begins showed they could be played serious) so scripts and directors marketed towards the real young crowd and comic book geeks. So I'm reserving judgment for now since Ben has shown some good stuff in his serious roles.

Can't be worse than Topher Grace as Venom.

All I've seen in response to the idea of Cranston playing Lex is that people think it'd be a great idea. Maybe the studio will pick up on that and make the appropriate move as a result. I'd watch a movie that was solely about Lex Luthor if it had Cranston. Actually I'd probably watch a movie based on LL anyway. It seems like a good idea to me.