BB-HOGIRE

SB-SCHEDAR

OB-JUDITH

RA-047ANSR

LA-CANOPUS

RB-NONE

LB-OSAGE03

SH-NONE

Two TELLUS-B lower back stabilizers, nothing else.

TUNES:

50 tunes in generator output, generator capacity, and side quickboost.

37 tunes in load, 33 tunes in arm maneuverability, last 37 tunes in forward quickboost.

The frame is characteristic of me; lightweight, agile, generally low EN cost. Consequently it is very weak in terms of defense, though this can partially be buffered by my arm choice, however even that is dependent on the weapons I use.

In this case, I'm using HILBERT arms to use CANO and the sniper rifle.

This here is a sort of omni-range bot, capabable of fisticuffs at any range, though it gets pretty hard to use at close range. CANOPUS has a decent lockbox at midrange and is sufferable up close, but sufferable isn't preferable when up against someone with HOLO sides or a LW.

The weapon choice is somewhat odd; the sniper was chosen to be a poor man's PITONE. At long and mid range, with good tracking, this thing is a beast. Capable of solid hits. Not as strong as PITONE but still competes in effectiveness. Its lockbox is horrendous, though. PITONE is truly overpowered in that regard. This is null, though, as this weapon shoots much faster than PITONE, holds WAY more shots, and is used at a range with OSAGE that mitigates lock-on issues.

The CANOPUS serves to complete the elements; Bullets, missiles (auto-track) and now lasers. CANOPUS is an impressive weapon, boasting good firepower in a volatile medium, stupid fire rate, and decent ease of use at midrange.

It's easy to see how this bot can wreck with the great tracking of OSAGE, the continuous, near-guaranteed hitting ability of the sniper rifle, and the undeniable and spammable power of CANOPUS.

It just got real.