Friend AC :)

Ligaar0

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might just save yourself the trouble and buy a capture card. Since it's ps2 hd don't matter, and good sd capture devices are like 20 bucks. I can tell you the best methods for compressing and deinterlacing too to make your vids look as good as possible as well, I've spent a lot of time doing that on my own. Even my most recent vids are changed from my past ones because I wanted to use bar-none the best deinterlacer on the free market to have the best quality possible. Edited by The OB Express

No only the capture card will cost you money. Although I'm guessing if you don't already have one, and if the capture card allows for it, an S-Video will drastically improve the quality of the video over regular composite. Same is true for your tv if you were already outputting in composite to your tv from ps2.

Head | Core | Arms | Legs

-EYE3- | -U4- | -GIBBON2- | -GAZELLE-

0/0/4/6/0 | 3/0/3/4/0 | 0/0/8/0/2 | 1/0/6/3/0

Internals:

Booster | FCS | Generator | Radiator

-GULL- | -F73H- | -LOTUS- | -ANANDA-

0/0/2/8 | N/A | 0/10/0 | 0/0/10

Armaments:

Inside | Extension | R Back | L Back

-N/A- | -FUNI- | -N/A- | -MV-

R Arm | L Arm | R Hangar | L Hangar

-RL- | -HNM- | -N/A- | -69H-

Optional Parts:

-AMINO- | -ES- | -SS | -LA- | -L+- | -CODON- | -R+- | -MARISHI-

Weapon selection just seems off for me(I don't like verts, slowish lock, andI can't ever hit anything with them) and I never use radar, I keep track of any AC flawlessly 95% of the time. Keep it if you want. Um.. I don't know what else to say.

Man, I gotta disagree there. Verts are really good in LR, especially if you play defensively (like so much else in LR).

I find the slight drop in speed and handling to be more than made up for in defense and braking. I personally consider COUGAR2 to be the best middleweight bipedal legs in the game. My personal opinion, though.

DINGO2 4 LYFE