Armored Core Verdict Day: Faction Choices

Malice

I haven't seen anything posted in THIS part of the forum for ACVD so I may as well jump in and lay one down.

I am curious as to which faction you chose ( or would like to choose) to either win, lose, stalemate, and your reasons.

aHEM: I chose Venide as my faction for the first round: Reasons? I want Australia and USA but Sirius has one and EGF has the other. Reading through I was told EGF applications were temporarily stopped... Now, I'm not one to go with the masses here; but I prefer red over blue... Heh... RvB, am I alone here as a Venide War commander?? Almost took the USA tonight :D

EGF has the worst menu theme imaginable, so you dodged a bullet there. It's https://soundcloud.com/fromsoundrecords/ever-green-family for the entire song

Also merc'd a bunch of defence missions in North America, including one labeled as critical. Guess I helped stop that cascade.

Edited by Artdeux

EVERGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

"EVERGREEEEEEN!!!"

Only a masochist would dare risk their sanity listening to such lyrics.

Venide, I'd go for. Because it is red. And red is the color of blood. Because it is red, I shall paint myself accordingly. We will bathe in the sacred crimson fountain given to us by our war goddess, and share it with the rest of the world. Our scarlet bodies shall overflow the earth and seas, until this planet is a beautiful ruby pearl among the stars. Yes, it would be a great gift to our goddess of blood; blessings to all who shower themselves in her periodic offerings! LET THE RIVERS RUN RED IN HER HOLY SPILLINGS!!! *insert unfortunate interpretation*

But yeah. Venide. Cool music.