Legs: L05-Fisherman

FCS: Fs-L-E28

Generator: Ge-D-P10

Boosters: Bo-C-L13

Recon: ASATORI mdl.3

Weapon L/R: AU16 Kitty [3 to attack power]

Bay L/R: Au-V-M05 [3 to attack power]

Shoulder: SU09 Jellyfish

Been mercing against other teams with this one for a few days now. Recently unlocked the M05 Heat MGs, and they're rockin'.

Swallowtail is for sneak hacks. I've managed to win a few just from hacking the terminals while the opposing team is bashing their face against the rest of my team. The rest of the frame is self explanatory. About 94 kilos left to play with.

Kitty is used for its light weight and stellar detonation range that lets me discourage people from moving forward against me. M05 because it's freakin' sweet. Only issue is tanks, but I leave that to the rest of my team who probably have KE weapons hidden somewhere on them.

Edited by Artdeux

Frames solid the only thing I see slightly "off" are the weapons. If your going to run TE weapons out front you're likely to encounter any sort of TE resistant enemies that's a given. But the number of those are essentially typed to tanks and fatties. Your secondaries aren't bad those MG's are BEASTLY but consider you only really need one because if anything is weak to TE its a LW / MW biped or RJ. This means two of those three are also usually weak to CE. TE / CE = less drain on gen so more movement of a LW. Especially considering your running an evasive RJ in this particular situation. I would highly reccomend some sort of KE weapon just so you can harass KE weak opponents, Particularly fatty bipeds who have trouble turning on you. Tanks seem to still be a ranged / team effort endevor for all but the luckiest or insane of all of us. I would recomend putting a powerful shotgun or a rapid fire tuned weapon (rifle / chaingun what have you) behind one of your Kitty's and just leave it at that if any changes are really needed.

Just from where I've seen tank / heavy fights transpire that missile set isn't bad but any tanker worth his time that i've run into thus far runs CIWS and doesn't turn them off. For sneak attacks certainly but that shit wont cut it if hes focusing on you with KE / CE cannons.

Since i havn't memorized the other parts yet i'll refrain from judging the guts but the frame looks solid. LOVE those RJ's.

I will say this though. It's nice to have an AC game that's worth playing.

I use two of the M05s for range harassment. You can lob them pretty far and they have tons of ammo, not to mention you can absolutely melt someone's AP if they're not tanked for it. Jellyfish is my KE harassment weapon.

And tanks running CIWS? I have yet to see that. Strange.

Edited by Artdeux

Okay finally got around to being able to build this thing...

AU44 Kaleidoscope < Kitty

AU27 Koel < Kitty

drop one of the heat mg's if you can due to what I mentioned above. Though if they are part of your outright assault plan, obviously that's another story.

This allows you to equip whatever generator you want while remaining painful to anyone who can outrun you or keep up. (CE / TE) while being able to whittle or poke at those who cannot (KE).

The only real problem AC's this mech would have a high problem with are actually well piloted Heavies with some very oddball setups. I wouldn't worry too much about that. Even though I do see a lot of TE frames, not many pilot them very well and just throw their weight at the enemy hoping for their defense stats to save them. Bottom line a better gen would get your E weapon in the game for longer when you do get those hammer situations vs TE weak enemies. Its more or less my take on how I would go about it though. Overall still not bad though.

(and yeah those CE MG's destroy)

Yeah, the heat MGs are actually the main weapons on the AC. There's no real reason as to why they're in the bay except that I built the AC around Kitty first. Takes 2 seconds to swap them at the start of the match anyway.

I'll swap one of the kitty's out for the Koel and test it out tonight. Might test out Kaleidoscope as well because of its superior firing accuracy.