Battlefield 4

Magnus

Don't mind Ninety. When I left, he was stuck at anally annihilated. It seems he's still well above bottom befuddled, however.

Just look at how he calls Battlepacks and attack choppers not having bulletproof glass an opinion.

BF3's beta was shit as well. The most annoying part for this beta, though, flashlight really doesn't seem like anything compared to BF3's flashlight. But that's because I'm a footman. My friend, Amit, is having a tremendous amount of frusturation with vehicles since he's a driver.

Don't mind Ninety. When I left, he was stuck at anally annihilated. It seems he's still well above bottom befuddled, however.

Just look at how he calls Battlepacks and attack choppers not having bulletproof glass an opinion.

BF3's beta was shit as well. The most annoying part for this beta, though, flashlight really doesn't seem like anything compared to BF3's flashlight. But that's because I'm a footman. My friend, Amit, is having a tremendous amount of frusturation with vehicles since he's a driver.

I remember freaking out a friend in the BF3 with the support classes long neck glitch. Fun times, though the game was much, much better then the beta.

More then likely, I'll play with a friend of mine for a bit then delete it. Beta's are beta's.

I'm more of a tank driver myself. Prefer the T-90 over the Abrams. By the way, can we change a vehicles camoflague now?

Well, now you get long body glitch instead.

Also, yes. I think. If you unlock it? I don't care, personally. I just put C4 on tankbutts. Camo is only in battlepacks, however.

Edited by Magnus

Hahahaha, oh boy, hahahaha. Oh man, that's funny.

See, I can't the camo because it bothered me to a great extend that I was driving a greenish tank in a snowy environment, or a beige tank in a forest environment. But it's cool they have that now.

I'm usually an Engie cause I drive all the tanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Bulletproof is an opinion.

With a big enough and fast enough bullet, nothing is proofed to it.

9mm bullets can penetrate it. Doesn't even have to be the special .50 cal pickup.

You gonna be playing, Raor? Or you gonna buy another Cod?

• 5 months later...