Favorite Beverage

Xander95

what are we constituting as favorite?

Like if it's just favorite as in the thing that brings me the most joy to drink, it's prolly a well-made cappuccino, but that's hard to find so it's rare

otherwise it'd be Pepsi, since I don't drink much soda much but when I do it's heaven

coffee and water are the things I drink the most, though, by choice

Water and Milk really. I don't really get a craving for certain drinks like I do with food. I'd enjoy a good Lemonade or Coke every now and then, but I can't say they're something that I wouldn't get tired of and drink everyday like I do with water and milk.

I don't even really like Sodas in general anymore, and would probably throw up if I had more than one. Beer is easy I don't like 99% of it, and it's not really a snob thing either-- I just don't like the way beer tastes . A good wine is nice every once in a while. Most cheaper whiskeys and vodka-- I might as well be drinking rubbing alcohol. Coffee is easy; I don't drink it. Neither do I drink tea.

Food though, now that's a different story, and that's too complicated to answer. I will say in general that I prefer salty stuff over sweet stuff.

Edited by The OB Express

I used to drink a lot of soda. Like three to four cans a day at one point. I've stopped doing that, don't even touch the stuff. Now I really just drink water and on the odd occasion chocolate milk. Though my favourite is probably water. For beers, I generally have a select few I drink and leave it at that, liquor on the other hand I seldom drink. Edited by Clones

I have a pretty wide variety of drinks compared to yous mooks, I guess. Coke is my favorite soft drink but I've cut back to only one or less per day. Now I drink a lot of water but I also have a couple glasses of orange juice most mornings, coffee on occasion, milk with certain foods, various other juices, beer, and scotch. I like smoothies and milkshakes a lot but I don't get them very often since there are few places around here that actually make good ones and milkshakes are wild bad for you.

Chocolate milk or hot chocolate might be my favorite drinks ever.

Yeah I guess if I had to guess, I'd pick chocolate milk for me as well. If I'm out and about and havn't had any food in a while, I'll just go grab a pint of chocolate milk and be good for a couple hours. There was a time when I used to only buy gallons of chocolate milk too. You can guess how weird that looked at the register.

Now I really just drink water and on the odd occasion chocolate milk. Though my favourite is probably water. For beers, I generally have a select few I drink and leave it at that, liquor on the other hand I seldom drink.

This is pretty much me in a nutshell. If I have an upset stomach, I'll occasionally go for a half can of ginger ale or something. That happens almost never.

Water is king.