Duck Dynasty

Xander95

Anybody watch it? I just got started watching it last month and I LOVE the show. My favorite guy in the show is Silas Robertson. He is funny as hell. Everybody else calls him Si for short. He is senile and he was supposedly in Nam. He is either crazy or just flat out idiot. Anyways, yeah. Hilarious show. I just set my DVR for a series recording last night. If anybody wishes to watch it, they have new episodes on Wednesday nights at nine o' clock CDT. That is a fact Jack. Edited by Top Notch Pilot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yo TNP, I don't know if you can read this up there or not but your dudes on Duck Dynasty are in some trouble, evidently papa duck dynasty said he didn't approve of homosexuality because of his belief system in some interview, now he's been indefinitely suspended from the show and the rest of the family is saying fuck this we're not going on without papa duck. I know you said you were bisexual 18 y/o old man, do papa ducks comments offend you and if so do you feel he should lose his job over his opinion on gay matters? Also are you still gay in heaven, or do the rules prohibit gays in heaven and you are actually somewhere else?? Wherever you are I hope you get this, we miss you buddy! Edited by Nomrah

Yo TNP, I don't know if you can read this up there or not but your dudes on Duck Dynasty are in some trouble, evidently papa duck dynasty said he didn't approve of homosexuality because of his belief system in some interview, now he's been indefinitely suspended from the show and the rest of the family is saying fuck this we're not going on without papa duck. I know you said you were bisexual 18 y/o old man, do papa ducks comments offend you and if so do you feel he should lose his job over his opinion on gay matters? Also are you still gay in heaven, or do the rules prohibit gays in heaven and you are actually somewhere else?? Wherever you are I hope you get this, we miss you buddy!

a very good post