Sega Dreamcast 2

Xander95

Anybody have any info on it? I heard about it a few months ago and I havent been able to scrounge up any info on it. anybody know anything about it? I heard from a guy who works in the electronics department that it will (not his exact words) trump the xbone and ps4. when the first dreamcast was out, it was ahead of its time the guy said.

He was just fucking with you. There is no Dreamcast 2 or plans to make one.

Ahh, April Fools, making fools out of people all year round.

but it wasnt april fools day at the time he told me. it was in the middle of july. besides he said it was a rumor. who knows right?

Well there chap I also recommend looking up the Magnavox Odyssey II and of course the Mattel Intellivision II

why did u tell me bout those when they were discontinued way before my time? i have no interest in past game systems such as those.

• 4 weeks later...

okay. it looks like i was right about the new system, except for one thing. the name. there is gonna be a new system from sega called the steam box. it may surpass the PS4 maybe. here is an article about it. sega and valve are teaming up to build this.

Steam Machines is what they are gonna be nicknamed as they are from Steam.

• 2 years later...