Does it already exist?

Xander95

I have been thinking of a team name and i am not sure if this already exists. does the team name misfit legion already exist in anyway? i just dont want to copy a team name by accident. I would check myself, but my sys is down at the moment. If somebody would check for me, it would be much appreciated. Edited by Top Notch Pilot

LOTD..... (Legion of The Dragon) good mech gods and goddesses that takes me back to the first ACO (before the forums went to hell) at that time was an AC:SL team; I amongst those ranks. Back then, they had N "Alliance" with the Kensaya Blades. Before I end my semi off topic reply; R.I.P RJD.

On topic: to my knowledge there is no such clan on the PS3 side of ACVD.

LOTD..... (Legion of The Dragon) good mech gods and goddesses that takes me back to the first ACO (before the forums went to hell) at that time was an AC:SL team; I amongst those ranks. Back then, they had N "Alliance" with the Kensaya Blades. Before I end my semi off topic reply; R.I.P RJD.

On topic: to my knowledge there is no such clan on the PS3 side of ACVD.

Did the post I quoted not show up for you, TNP? It actually answers all the questions you've asked in this thread, so you should definitely read it.