MASTERS OF THE ARENA ACVD PS3 NA EU

TYPEALEX

Hey this is TYPEALEX! As of right now the MASTERS OF ARENA TOURNAMENT is PENDING AND UP FOR DISCUSSION I know a handful of people that would be interested to keep the game going at a competitive level. Please post best times so we can get everyone on here at the same time.

DUEL 1v1

PLACE: ARMORED CORE VERDICT DAY PS3 NA EU

TIME: ??? building list (under discussion) thinking right after or before Armored Core Verdict Day 24

Hour Exhibition Event

RULES: 1v1 10 min BR room with refs aka witnesses (DEAD AC OPERATORS) Winner must kill AC 2/3.

LOSER BRACKET will be added AKA second chance

CONFIRMED LIST OF PARTICIPANTS.

CONFIRMED LIST OF PARTICIPANTS.

1. TYPEALEX

2. DREDNAUGHT777

3. s-x_Anubis_x-s

4. QuantumQuasars

5. L_O_N_G-SHOT

6. RomanamoR11

7. robinhood224

8. TarnZR

9. darkrazor182

10. REAPER55667798

1 v 1 tournament details:

As far as the bracket and organizing i will be using

http://challonge.com...acket_generator

It is online plug and play generator. It currently set up for double elimination so players will have a second chance in the loser bracket. It also randomizes the start up order. I'll set up dates in times matches will be going on as soon as I find the best times for everyone. Matches will be in Battle royal rooms so other players can watch aka self destruct. Matches will be 10 minutes long winner destroys other ac or if a ac rings out it's considered a win for other ac. Best 2 out of 3. So if u win twice first u advance in the tourney bracket loser goes to the loser bracket.

I will post a link of a finished street fighter bracket so people can get a image on how it works. Any further questions message me here or on my psn: TYPEALEX

Tournament example

http://challonge.com/KINGOFIRONGAMING1/module

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD THANKS TYPEALEX!!

Edited by TYPEALEX

Hi.

Could you elaborate on what this tournament is supposed to be? Why are there teams if the rules say 1 v 1? What kind of bracket/format is it in? Basically, I guess I'm asking you to give a better description overall, because as it is I'm not entirely clear on what you're pitching here.

• 4 months later...