EN Supply: 3757

Max Boost Speed: 133

Turning Speed: 939

Stability: 10981

Cooling: 15506

Def Shell/Energy: 2509/1697

--------------------------------------------------

Description:

Named after the U.S. Army battle tank, this reddish-brown camouflaged AC is designed to soak up a crap ton of shell damage. The motivation behind Abrams was to make an AC that was a tough-as-nails tank. Wielding a linear gun, a triple missile launcher, a shotgun, and a machine gun, it can deal a large amount of damage from both close and mid range. Of all the tank builds I've gone through, I have the most fun with this mighty glacier.

Tactics:

The strategy with Abrams is still the same; get up close and personal. The PIXIE2+S2 can eat up AP at close range and the LG and MT give it some mid range damage potential. In place of the SELENA EO, Abrams's EOS over boost can get it close to an enemy a lot faster than just slugging to the target.

Known Issues:

Being a tank, it's most glaring weakness is a severe lack of mobility, most ACs can run circles around Abrams. Its lack of aerial potential also serves to hinder its potential. It takes a bit more damage with its shield removed, but it still maintains high shell defense; energy weapons still hurt Abrams like a b****.

PvP Information:

None.

Current Vs. Record: [0]W - [0]L - [0]D

Win Rate: -%

--------------------------------------------------

Notes:

"You help by providing feedback." -Captain Obvious

Edited by Krazzee

I don't think you'll be able to get close enough to justify PIXIE3 without OB. It's good if you keep it on there for the big lockbox if someone forces you into defense at close range due to the large box and high ammo, but even then you'll get out damaged by most hand combos unless SELENA puts in some serious work. I would drop one of the GLs in favor of a linear gun to spam while mixing in SELENA bolts. Also if you insist on keeping PIXIE3 I suggest a handgun on the left hand to enhance your close quarters potential.

I don't think you'll be able to get close enough to justify PIXIE3 without OB. It's good if you keep it on there for the big lockbox if someone forces you into defense at close range due to the large box and high ammo, but even then you'll get out damaged by most hand combos unless SELENA puts in some serious work. I would drop one of the GLs in favor of a linear gun to spam while mixing in SELENA bolts. Also if you insist on keeping PIXIE3 I suggest a handgun on the left hand to enhance your close quarters potential.

Good point. Thanks for the pointers there.