EN Supply: 3659

Max Boost Speed: 425

Turning Speed: 1151

Stability: 6312

Cooling: 15268

Def Shell/Energy: 1718/1745

--------------------------------------------------

Description:

Inspired by Daemon, AC Blue Star is designed for balanced defense while maintaining mobility. Its defense may not be the highest, but it can take a few hits and dish out considerable damage.

Tactics:

The Blue Star is designed to deal large amounts of damage from close and mid-range. The SHADE+GAST+E2 combo can deal high hybrid damage and the NYMPHE+RM3 combo can hammer ACs lacking in missile defense. The Blue Star's new weapon system grants it higher damage potential outside of close-range.

Known Issues:

Despite its respectable defense, the Blue Star can't take a crap ton of damage or an opponent that can just outdamage it.

PvP Information:

None.

Current Vs. Record: [0]W - [0]L - [0]D (Updated: 1 Jan. 2010)

Win Rate: 0%

--------------------------------------------------

Notes:

If there's a better solid and energy weapon combo that can be used on this frame, please let me know.

Edited by Krazzee

off the top of my head here

shade on the right and practically any solid gun on the left would be better. shout out to the hand guns and r3. I think shade+r3 gives you everything you'd ever want tho for this bot (for any bot ever really lol)

if you wanna keep it similar to what you're already rocking, pixie3 and griffon might work too. You're gonna have ammo issues since you can't hangar things but w/e it's the griffon. that shit does work

f73h for fcs

lotus for generator

gull for boosters

if you care about being tourney legal you'd have to switch the arms too. prolly macaque

rm3 on the extensions

i like the name

off the top of my head here

shade on the right and practically any solid gun on the left would be better. shout out to the hand guns and r3. I think shade+r3 gives you everything you'd ever want tho for this bot (for any bot ever really lol)

if you wanna keep it similar to what you're already rocking, pixie3 and griffon might work too. You're gonna have ammo issues since you can't hangar things but w/e it's the griffon. that shit does work

f73h for fcs

lotus for generator

gull for boosters

if you care about being tourney legal you'd have to switch the arms too. prolly macaque

rm3 on the extensions

i like the name

Thanks for those pointers. I think I'm gonna go for the SHADE+GAST combo for this one.

r3 is a better look tbh, mainly cuz gast is gonna make ur lockbox kinda small which screws up the cq you're trying to do here

oh and if you were willing to switch to a hangar core u could always go handguns on the left for even buffer cq but if you're feeling e2 then why not?

r3 is a better look tbh, mainly cuz gast is gonna make ur lockbox kinda small which screws up the cq you're trying to do here

oh and if you were willing to switch to a hangar core u could always go handguns on the left for even buffer cq but if you're feeling e2 then why not?

While the lockbox at close-range can be troublesome, at mid-range, for me at least, it isn't much of a hassle.