Taurus

HD-G780 | XCH-01 | AN-891-S | LN-3001C

B-T001 | TRYX-QUAD | GBG-10000

WBW-S800/GF

XFwPPk | MOONLIGHT

option : SAP, AXL, E-SCR, E+, DeTQ, ABS/RE

- HW biped.

- 2k for solid and EN defense.

- still figured out for other weapons setup. any suggest?

edit : XXL-DO--->XCH-01, 863-B--->891-S, XR--->10000.

what do you think?

Edited by Taurus

XCH-01 Core, is wayyyy better than the last one. It has more AP and defense, and optional slots.

I can't remember if those arms are the best ones or not. The ones I remember being tier for a heavy had like little shields and claws on the forearms.

Go for the RADAR head, there's an upgraded version in MoA, but I can't remember the designation, it's like a big fin with an eye on it. But iirc, it has the best radar functions.

wPPk+Moonlight pretty much reks everyone, I would just add the WX-S800/GF (aka V-missiles of doom) for blowing up certain things, it's more useful for missions than a lot of AI Arena opponents, but still, you don't fuck w/ v-missiles of doom.

If you don't like the radar head(s) and v-missiles, and I believe you're rocking H+, you can equip a cannon and a back radar unit for a high-defense head. But the above design suggestion works really good for non-H+ builds. The dude who used to tear up MoA tournaments in Michigan, that used to be in Game Informer used basically the same build with the Helm head, multi missile and 2nd small missile launcher on the back.

okay, I'll take a look at these and tried them too.

edit :

• the arms I'd use is 863-B and that's the arms with shield+claw. 891-S is circle shape shield on arms. it could be works with HW for both arms.

• I'm just 200% complete for the game with +, now it's time to complete the game without it.

• G780 is the head with radar function and other functions too.

Edited by Taurus

It all depends on your style of play, although LW's are really kinda sketchy in Gen 1 AC, because they get stun rekt by everything that has stun, handguns, missiles, all the way on up to quad zook arms.

HW's with a smart pilot are a lot harder to deal with, they are still effectively mobile, so long as you don't put yourself in a corner/box where you're going to get bombed. The durability difference is pretty substantial, not AC3/SL substantial, but it's noticeable fo'sho.

wPPk pretty much rules MoA, 100 shots of solid accurate damage, it's the gun Shade wants to be in NX-LR.

nah ppk is shade2 like exactly

shade is god tier in LR, ppk wishes it was shade

nah lws were god tier in moa cuz of how fast they were, one of the best designs was bscly just lw moonlight and nothing else cuz of the god tracking of swords

all the shit that stunlocks in moa, stunlocks everything in the game ur legs don't matter

actually I can beat a whole game with this------> http://armoredcoreun...opic/3317-dark/

edit : even PvP. but now I wanna see how much defense to buffed large missile and MOONLIGHT's blade wave. and wanna see how much stability to deny any stun weapon type.

**more tips : SP-ABS and SP-ABS/RE can put both options together but the number of effect will only show for ABS/RE so if you got this one, you don't have to put an old one. btw if you want more stability, put SP-SAP to reduce cannon recoil too**

Edited by Taurus

blade tracking back then was basically enter the range of the blade and you're dead

and it was almost a full sphere range around you hahahahahahaha some anime shit

moa was pretty dope tho there was kind of a lot of designs you could make that could hold in in pvp if you knew how to use the bot

good variety bscly

moa is my 3rd fave AC game behind SL and LR