Drac's ACDC 2.0: It's About Time

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, decals are now allowed for this contest. Thanks to Major Kolton, I am able to allow decals and keep the contest fair.

If you are using decals, you need to contact FromCheng (PS3) or Major Kolton (360) to arrange a design trade. They both have ACL accounts.

The deadline has been officially extended to June 2nd, 2014. This will give a last weekend for people to get designs ready and then the week to hopefully have all the pictures taken and me to organize the voting threads.

• 2 weeks later...

So, today is the deadline for submissions. Submissions sent after today may or may not be accepted. If you need to get stuff submitted, do it ASAP.

I will need some downtime to get everything organized. I don't know how long this will take since there are various tasks to get accomplished.

Now, for a surprise: a 6th division to this contest.

Battle for the Queen's Heart

This will be an absolute division. All entries will be placed in this division and voters must choose their top 5 among the whole selection (not top AC from each generation, top 5 overall). If you wish to opt out of this division, please send me a message telling me which designs to exclude from this division.

Edited by Queen Drac Wraith