BB-HOGIRE

SB-HOGIRE

OB-JUDITH

RA-051ANNR

LA-051ANNR

RB-Whatever

LB-Whatever

SH-Whatever

Tunes max for generator output and capacity, forward and side quickboost, arm maneuverability. Partial tunes for arm stability, aim precision and leg turning speed.

Speed, then more speed, then actually surprisingly good EN reserves for active combat, then sucky arms, then sucky sucky defense, then the best rifles in the game, then the most snobbish and shameful weapon combination in the game, inb4itsokaybecausetheframeislikepaperdespiteitsspeed, then more speed.

Seriously, though. This thing hauls ass, lots of ass, and can do so for a surprising amount of time. The arms aren't so bad, though their lockbox can be a hindrance at times. But the whole AC is just super duper pooper scooper fast, so it's all okay.

Why am I posting this?

There is still hope. U can play ac4 over kai.

This is my kind of AC4 bot, using GL with Virtue main booster on an efficient lw. Only thing is I don't see you needing the ammo or range of dual 51ANNR on something this light with such good range control. You're most likely better off with 51ANNR/100R or dual 100R. With the extra weight you could use the god arms: the SS-A.

Edited by POSTER X