Just Visiting

Ataraxis

its not you its them fuck them

sometimes you just have to be upfront with ppl if they don't want to show you any manners/respect

Werd man. They don't seem to get it when I tell them they're not welcome back until they'll follow house rules though, haha. What's funny is that in one case I'm not the only one whose had this problem with the person. Unlike others, I've managed not to have a big fight about it yet though.

its easy to exist around someone its hard to engage with said person, lot more factors involved that way, mainly do they make u mad or not

I find this to be extremely true too. When you're living with someone it's like there's invisible lines everywhere where you sort of acknowledge spots as personal space and interactive space, and some days all the space is just "leave me be" space. Every now and then you run into that one person who always wants to talk or get involved though. They either learn quick or that living arrangement doesn't last.

ding ding

No, ding dong.

I'm glad the Onion agrees with me and I hope people take it seriously.