Some game I made, AC meets DS

Fragrant

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bakuhatsu Penguin Lol, That's a fat dude who's in-game character is a cat-girl. Unless you meant the pic in the post before that, with the fat girl at the end of the line-up.

I'm trying to get the fat-dude to look a little different from that, but I will probably just leave it like that. He's suppose to be a hardcore gamer that watches anime.

Edited by Fragrant

@Ruhiu Yeah, lol. She even made her in-game character have shroom based powers.

@Yung Epsom Salts He's there, he's used by a hardcore player with a win streak. But he doesn't show up till later. All the characters shown are for the first part of the story. There's another guy who uses an ogre that is on the roster in the post above the last with pictures. He's left of a fat guy and below the girl with the ponytail. His ogre is more agile and wears modern looking clothes with a chain, while the other guy uses an ogre design just like the old pics.

Edited by Fragrant

ur talkin about mouse one right? I like the bigger one u have like a silhouette of, the other one made of balls i don't rly like

these are interesting but very hit or miss to me

the girl with the weasel's design might be my favorite? Also some of these seem redundant

the cicada one mighta been my fave but it needs work, i like the idea more than the execution right now

@Yung Epson salts Sorry, I mean the 5th guy from the left, in post #46. His ogre is speedier at the expense of strength and uses a smaller club. I haven't finished that ogre design though.

@Top Notch Penis I see.

@The Talentless Lol, it does look like a monkey. His moniker is really fitting though, being "Moussacre".

Anyway, here is some finished lineart.

http://s20.postimg.org/fw688bxql/Pro_gamer_antagonists_illustration_A.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/gzqckaidp/Pro_gamer_antagonists_illustration_B.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/z3xyio5fx/Pro_gamer_antagonists_illustration.jpg

@Yung Epson Salts Yeah, the pink jacket and baby blue shirt were suppose to be brown and white or some kind of normal color for clothes, but I was in a bit of a hurry and ended up putting her in-game characters colors, which are those.

@Top Notch Penis The puns.

Edited by Fragrant

@Top Notch Penis I have no idea what you said, lol.

@Ruhiu Lol, I knew my monitor is effed up, she's suppose to be blacker skinned than that, lol. But the tan skin tone is what the girl on the page with the long haired cat girl is suppose to be latina, lol.

@Top Notch Cock Yeah, I do get breloom vibes from her game character, I don't know if to write that into her backstory, but can't really use actual ip's in the comic, so it would have to be either some fictional shroom toon she based her character off of or she just likes shrooms. The design is an unintentional, subconscious homage to breloom, since I felt while designing it that this might look like an already existing pkemon.

Edited by Fragrant