69M

69H

R3

Amino, ES, L+, Codon, Golgi, Histon, Marishi

Stats:

8725 AP

564kph (596kph after RM3 drop)

1602/1564 defense

Description: Lord Gerbilfanny let's his minions and armies do his fighting for him.

if I was right, as long as it is (they are) EN weapon(s), GOLGI, HISTON, PHAGE...are all had an effective.

but I didn't see any point to use HISTON on GAEA anyway.

^

edit : for faster rapid-fire I think...

Edited by Taurus

So the idea here is something similar to LCC's hover, in which he just plays really lame at mid-range while poking away with Shade and 69m, although here I've altered the idea to some extent.

This hover starts out with 8700 AP but is still really fast, so it has as much opportunity to play as lame as possible with an AP lead. The idea is that hovers are very hard to pilot and if you make one slip-up then you're going to get punished heavily and your legs will be one step closer to breaking. Gaea will do a lot of the work on its own as you focus on dodging anything coming your way and keeping proper spacing. For the first half of the match you also get R3 and 69M/RM3 shot to work with in conjunction with the Gaea as well, so there should be plenty of opportunities to spam those away at your opponent while keeping an AP lead. If for some reason they get too close, or you find yourself wanting to get close to them, you can use 69H/R3 on them at close range.

In theory it should work, but it's probably not as potent as having a Shade to poke away from time to time, as Gaea isn't as reliable as shade for tons of damage, and R3 can only last for so long.