Srash plays AC:fA!

Not-Hunter

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT DO IT SHINEY JUST RUN.

or turn off the fucking camera and play a bauss..

fak u nob. (shiny if u don't bring him down 5th gen style ill be forced to get myass whooped. in a game i don't even want to play anymore)

oh…. msac and GA produce the same NEXT (DURRRRR)… MSAC makes like missiles, FCS, generators, stupid schidt.

GA make big stronk bot wif no PA (not at all stronk)

20:00 (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. yes…)

Edited by Nescient

I'm totally fine with doing FA, just dunno when. I can't do weekends or nights since my family is kinda loud and I like privacy when I record. Also dunno what a kamal or a travers is.

I have this mental image of MSAC and GA fighting over what color to paint the nexts when they build em, lol.

Also, do people who be nob get the title nobbreaker now? that sounds like fun. i'll most likely be completely wrecked, but I can still attempt a fight, lol. i know parry wants to join in and do co-op with me for an episode.

I won't be able to really upload anything until monday, since family's been interrupting and I don't really have anywhere I can record stuff quietly. Should be back to normal next week, though, since my brother'll be back at school.

Yeah, I know how to do it, was just kinda half asleep during the recording since I recorded it really early in the day. I'm also done editing out most of the in-between screens on the multiplayer recording, now I just need to hope I get enough spare time after class to commentate on it.