• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Omg that PA bomb bum rush in the first fight D:

Still haven't beaten Grint huh. Idr how I did it, perhaps used something long range? I think Kojima missiles work well too.

i think you can just use glint's ac lol

but seriously dualrifle and keeping distance works on everything, even weeaboos

since you keep momentum when you land on water, just use heavy RJ legs and holofernes or whatever superlongduration side boosters, aliyah rear booster, and massive armor for both EN and shell defense

and dualrifles

you could add flares if you're on one of the first patches where his gaymissiles are super broken but why would you play those patches

//edit: you would probably learn to maneuver better if you mapped your sticks to act like any other firstpersonshooter; left for movement, right for looking&turning. also stop using full aaliyah frame.

Edited by KORTOKtheSTRONG

//edit: you would probably learn to maneuver better if you mapped your sticks to act like any other firstpersonshooter; left for movement, right for looking&turning. also stop using full aaliyah frame.

The sticks are mapped like that by default, I didn't fuck with it. The game is being played on reg 1.20, I think.

EDIT: My controls are:

R1: R arm

R2: QB

R3: Reset Camera

L1: Boost

L2: L arm

L3: Lock On

L Stick: Movement

R Stick: Camera

Square: OB

Triangle: Weapon swap/reload R

Circle: Weapon swap/reload L

X: Shoulder

D UP: Unbound

D L: Unbound

D R: Unbound

D DOWN: Unbound

Edited by Not-Hunter

I tried trigger boost, and it just hurt and made it really hard to keep a grip on the controller, so I changed it back to L1.

I probably will have to practice some more to make dual MGs more useful. Same for the radar and the locks. I get kinda disoriented sometimes.

boost on l2 is better because the game has an input for throttle, meaning the harder you hold down on the trigger the more effective your boost is

you can def play without it tho it doesnt matter that much but its weird when your R arm and L arm firing buttons arent symmetrical but whatever floats ur boat

btw tho in 1.2 it doesnt matter what you use, its bad unless its KAPTEYN, 063ANAR, or WHEELING

dual mg in 1.2 is especially bad because PA is strong, movement is the fastest its ever been in any ac game ever, and mgs have terrible stats

regulation 1.2 is so ridiculously unbalanced that you can actually create 1 optimal ac that is better than any other AC and there are about 5 weapons between back and arms that are good.

id really recommend playing the game on any other regs than 1.15 and 1.2. 1.0, 1.1, 1.3, and 1.4 are all much more real than 1.2, with regs before 1.2 having lots of fun ridiculous weapons and regs after 1.2 being pretty well rounded. that way, even if youre bad at the game, at least youll have fun

i wont give you advice about how to make an ac or how to move around tho, cuz its rly fun watching u suk. ill help u out if u ever decide to fite me online

THIS. IS. ACFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not fifth gen)

You suck at keeping locks and watching radar.

This was clear watching you try to keep track of WG. It's 360* scan mode in a box. Try paying attention to your AC through peripheral vision when searching or setting up an attack.

Edited by Nescient

Whatcha mean by grenade launcher?

you're mother. I meant you should stop using that 5th gen scrub AC and embrace the higher calling. It's more fun to watch you die shamelessly than complete missions by spamming rifles. You should try a less energy restricted frame and hybrid weapon set… something like blade/MG with a GL (practice breaking PA, its not the best PvP strategy but tears through a lot of the more difficult AI fights)...

that mission is a pain in the ass… It takes a lot of ammo to complete. I think I S'd it with a blader (its one of my least favorite, aside from the french dude's panicked dialogue)…. otherwise wheelings and motocobras.

Sapla is more like an rpg. By grenade launcher I meant dual ogoto's.

Edited by Nescient