Arm Unit L: MLB-T/100

Optional Parts: OP-S-SCR, OP-E/SCR, OP-E/CND, OP-SE/E++, OP-TQ/CE, OP-CLPU

Color

Base: 75/45/15

Aid: 130/120/110

Optional: 60/50/40

Detail: 200/125/75

Joint: 80/70/60

AC Type: Karasawa (yes this is an actual AC type)

Playstyle: If you have played a Karasawa built AC, then you should know the routine.

Pros: Very good on EN, decent mobility

Cons: Mediocre armor, low AP pool

For campaign only, OP-I does suit better but <_< yeah... its OP-I

You have a karasawa and are playing the campaign; you win automatically. Hell, run the starter AC with the damn thing equipped and you should still be clearing every mission; maybe not S ranking them, but clearing them.

I'm obligated to post my opinions on parts, though I've never played the portable version, so said opinions might be worth shit for dick.

Swap EAS for HADRO. The HADRO is imo the best arm part in the game. EAS should be reserved exclusively for HUESO legs. The AD/20 is nice, but not crucial. 10 extra rounds for the KSAW is nice, aside from the fact you're adding what, 600 lbs to your AC? Not worth it for me. Use the ROA2 FCS. Wide and Shallow locks cripple the might of the sawa by limiting its range, which is excellent. Unless SLP made radiators matter, you should never use any radiator other than the starter one because of how this game handles cooling.

Aside from these changes, the AC is just fine. If you want a more challenging experience, drop the sawa for the PK laser rifle. It does less damage(1000 instead of 1500) but weighs about 400 less, and has double the ammo of the sawa. This makes it suitable for missions more so than the bulkier, heavier sawa. It kills more slowly, but still fast enough to be a good choice.

Well I found this useful for arena as well.

And I don't really plan to change the FCS simply because the PSP's screen sucks like ass. If you use a good FCS that gives you an average or small box, my god its a nightmare when you have to fight against the OP arena ACs or IBIS.

Might consider some part changes to make this thing have better AP.

And not every mission can be won with the Karasawa. Most can be won, but not all.