Star Wars: Episode VII

Clones

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cinematography actually reminds me enough of the original trilogy. I'm hopeful tbh, though if they pull too much from IV - VI it won't stand out enough.

What's with the skinny lightsaber though. And the sword guard won't actually protect anything? The hilt part of the guard'll just be sliced off.

I'm sorta a fan of the new look of the plasma, though I can see purists of the original series not liking it. I'm not so much a fan of the hilt.

Still waiting to see the first yellow lightsaber.

Edited by Top Notch Penis

It looks alright, but I don't care enough about Star Wars to get a lot out of this. I'm not even sure I've seen all the current movies, original trilogy or the other one. I've seen at least two of each though.

When it comes to the lightsaber, I get more amusement that he whips it out in the middle of some snowy woods than from the design itself. Like maybe he's going to get a Christmas tree or something.

When it comes to the lightsaber, I get more amusement that he whips it out in the middle of some snowy woods than from the design itself. Like maybe he's going to get a Christmas tree or something.

everything about that little moment is corny, the way the shot is framed, the lightsaber, the backdrop, everything