Street Fighter V

Nomrah

Same here, are you gonna be up late tonight? I'm doing a Minnesota FGC full lounge right now, had a 21 winstreak going haha, I think I'm in lol. Also I'm available all day tomorrow as well, basically you can name a time and I should be able to match it.

update:

628 minutes of playtime and 80 wins, I'm dead... :rip:

Edited by Nomrah

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, I'll be in the chat later tonight.

-----------------------

Yessir, what time's good for you? I'm in the Central Time Zone

I'll be available Sunday as well, evenings are best for me, maybe we can get a lobby going with Rachis as well, and 90 if he wants to play.

Edited by Nomrah

Cool, I'll be there.

------------

Llama I just signed up for an online tourney this morning and its going on today. If you see this soon enough you might be able to sign up still if interested, they are short a couple people atm. This goes for everyone as well. There's some somewhat big names in it, and a $200 cash prize.

https://efantz.com/b...s/DecA4ArenaWk3

https://www.twitch.tv/a4andre

Edited by Nomrah

Both Chun and I got nerfed, at work an air powered staple gun jammed up and misfired a staple all the way through my left hand index finger and penetrated out the other side, I went to get it checked out and it turns out it went through the bone. Now I just gotta make sure it heals properly and I don't end up with a bone infection. I did get to play Season 2 Chun for a night though, I'm eager to grind it out, I'm just studying up on all the new tech at the moment. Many characters got doors unlocked for increased combo variety, which is something the game was lacking season 1.

Take care of those hands dude. At least it was your left hand.

As far as Chun goes, she may have been nerfed to not be so much of a bully, but she gained more ways into her meter for sure. I think she'll be fine.

As far as I go, I've completely dropped everything for Akuma. He's incredibly fun and very technical. It will take a while to "git gud" with him, but I think I'll be alright considering he's got an Oni feel to him.

Thanks, yeah Chuns still looking good, I have no worries, I'm excited to get the new combos down. I was starting to appreciate her neutral game so much more towards the end of the season, I'm learning to ease off the pedal a bit which is a good way to enter season 2. Also season 1 I did not train myself to reliably counter-hit confirm, that's something I'm going to focus on right away.

I'm hype for your Akuma haha, can't wait.

For the first time since Soul Calibur 3, I'm legit having to take notes. He's got a shit ton of potential. He will likely have a halfway decent answer for everything. While youtube is going nuts on demon setups, I've been working on demon flip setups and in the process I found out how unique his divekick game is. I really can't wait to see what Tokido does once he levels up with the character.

Was going to put new art in my qanba q1, but upon removing the plexi-glass I found out that the plexi was not clear and that the art was attached to it. But I replaced the qanba buttons with the new sanwa's and ordered new clear plexi's.

Edited by Nomrah

Yeah man, online is full of Akuma's and Guile's atm, Urien is looking crazy good right now as well. Sick Urien play from Nemo https://twitter.com/Anti/status/815656057544421376?lang=en

I'm back to actively playing again, changes to Chun were pretty frustrating at first but was ironing things out and running sets with some strong players this weekend. Not as many opportunities for aggression and its harder to lead into her bnb since cr lp is 4 frames now and cr lk doesn't lead into it. I'm mainly focusing super heavy on further improving my neutral at this point, your Cammy would be even more difficult to deal with in a close quarters scramble at this point, something we gotta do again soon.

• 3 weeks later...